What Films Would Make a Good Double Bill?

Tools    

C.H.U.D. (Douglas Cheek, 1984) and Tremors (Ron Underwood, 1990)

There are sequels to Tremors, Tremors 2: Aftershocks, Tremors 3: Back to Perfection, one prequel Tremors 4: The Legend Begins and the television show Tremors: The Series.

Id like to see a sequel to The Thing and it looks like there making a prequel.

Read more about it here
http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=18563

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
The Unknown & Freaks

Different approaches to circus freaks and their lives, The Unknown is a silent film with Joan Crawford and Lon Chaney and is a damn good early horror but Freaks is another level and answers the question - where does the saying 'One of us! One of us!' come from?

40 year old virgin & Knocked Up

Comedy fest with the Apatow crew

The Addams Family & Beetlejuice

creepy family dynamics and gothic humour

This was probably the funnest time I've had in a movie theater , it's a shame they had to literally destroy the original film and release the crappy stand alone DVD's.

My several cents:

Here goes:

First, I agree that Bonnie & Clyde and Badlands would make a wonderful double-feature bill, as far as movies go.

Secondly, West Side Story and The Sound of Music would also make a wonderful double bill.

Thirdly, Zodiac and Dirty Harry (the first one) would also make a good double bill.

Next: A Hard Day's Night and Help

Come to think of it, I have an even better idea for a Double Bill of Films, even though it may sound incongruous to some people:

West Side Story & Billy Jack

I think they'd make a good double bill, because they both deal with racism and it's destructive consequences, plus there's fighting and conflict in both of these films. Also, both West Side Story and Billy Jack came out during more or less the same period...The 1960's, although Billy Jack wasn't officially released until 1971.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
First off, forgive me for picking such large images, but I really like all these posters.
Two Custer flicks:

Let's go for a Triple Bill: