The MoFo Movie Club Poll: January

Tools    

Which movie do you most want to discuss?
5.00%
1 votes
Prince Caspian
30.00%
6 votes
The Dark Knight
5.00%
1 votes
Mamma Mia!
60.00%
12 votes
Man On Wire
0%
0 votes
The X Files: I Want A Career
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Netflix has it, so I'll just get it from them. I had a movie to return anyway....

Did you try Netflix, MM?
I don't have Netflix though, so I think for now, I'll just try and find it online.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Man On F....errr...Wire is in the lead by 5, will it get caught? I somehow doubt it but the poll is open for another couple of days so anyone who wants to participate can still do so.

Netflix'd (Netflixed?) here, too. Should be waiting for me when I get home. It was already in my queue before the poll went up, but obviously I had to elevate it when it jumped out to a lead.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I got my Netflix copy yesterday. Will probably watch it either tonight or tomorrow...Are we totally sure it's going to be the one to watch now?

The Dark Knight would need a net gain of five votes by the end of the tomorrow, and I'm guessing most of the regular participants have voted, so I'd be pretty shocked.

Ok folks, the Man on Wire discussion thread will be going up next Thursday, that's Thursday 15th Jan.

Or MLK's birthday - I'm so thorough I checked my calendar!

Aha, but not the "celebrated" day of MLK. I think that's always on a Monday, no?

Anyhoo ... yay! Tonight I should get to sit down and watch it ... while it's snowing....

Indeed! The birthday's on Thursday and the holiday's on Monday - probably Bank-related.

You've gotta love the 1000 Places To See Before You Die calendar. Thursday is accompanied by a picture of handblown glass from Biot.

So there!

Got my copy last week via Netflix but wanted to watch it closer to the start of the discussion, so I've held off. I'll probably sit down and watch it on Wednesday.

Mine's right here next to me. Will probably watch on my computer this evening. Then, if I feel I need to re-watch before discussion starts, I still have time.

Then again, my BSG season 4 DVDs showed up today too.... (sigh)

C'mon now, people! We've got a nice discussion going, but we've still got more talkers than voters. You leave me no choice but to shame you into participating fully.

Swan, TheUsualSuspect, igor_is_fugly, Pyro Tramp, Lennon, rice1245, MovieMan8877445 all registered their preference for Man On Wire, but haven't graced us with their presence in the thread below yet. Have at it, guys! I'm sure you all have some interesting observations.