What movie to watch??? (options given)

Tools    

Not Enough Time
Got some new movies in the mail, and I can't decide what to watch. Opinions please!!

I Am Love
The Extra Man
JFK
Chinatown
Super Troopers
Monster
Singin In The Rain

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Haven't seen I Am Love

I like Chinatown the best of the rest

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I mean...what are you in the mood for? Cause Super Troopers and Chinatown are totally different movies.

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If you are in a bad mood and want something to cheer you up I'd recommend Singin' in the Rain even though I haven't seen it. Otherwise go for Chinatown.

I would recommend Chinatown... if you have trouble sleeping or if you suffer from insomnia.

yes, I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this.

Not Enough Time
Because of what it seemed from Singin in the Rain I feel I should wait to watch it til I need to be cheered up? I'll watch that with Super Troopers.

I Am Love I think I'm watching tonight (night after post). I decided on The Extra Man. Bad choice lol though I did fall asleep three-fourths way through and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing

Monster and I Am Love are happening next.

JFK is going to be on a day off, I feel its kind of like Storm of the Century. It's really long, and you need to watch it all at once.

Thanks guys!

Not Enough Time
I would recommend Chinatown... if you have trouble sleeping or if you suffer from insomnia.
I dunno man, a lot of people recommend it!! But I'll wait until I have a back up ready if I don't like it.

Singing in the rain is a classic and loved by many.

Not Enough Time
So far I've watched -
I Am Love (4.5/5)(even with subtitles)
Extra Man (2.5/5)
Monster (4/5)

and I've seen SuperTroopers many times before but haven't watched it this time around.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Jfk

super troopers > your favorite comedy

This is an awesome list from my friend Bree Brouwer, who loves Science Fiction.

Fanhattan.com/user/qysmxhfb/lists/seen-it/movies

Star trek, Moon, Star Wars to name a few.

She also has a good list for 'Seen It" including Princess Bride, Titanic, Away We Go, Frequency and more.

The Delta Force
Hellbound
Hero and the Terror
The Hitman
Invasion U.S.A.
Lone Wolf McQuade
Missing in Action
The Octagon
Top Dog
The Cutter