Strange.

Tools    

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
Hey Staff,

Just got a quick comment on something that is happening at the moment, i am using FireFox 3.0.8 (the very latest) i keep getting errors like, when i click a page, it asks me if i want to download it, it doesn't happen all the time, but about 3 times in the last 10 minutes. Then here's another one, which i took a bit off :

‹���������ÿÿ���������HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:49:31 GMT Server: Vary: Accept-Encoding X-Powered-By: PHP/4.4.9 Expires: 0 Cache-Control: private, post-check=0, pre-check=0, max-age=0 Pragma: no-cache X-UA-Compatible: IE=7 Content-Encoding: gzip Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=93 Connection: Keep-Alive Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 343f ‹������ì}ërã¶ÒàoOUÞQêË̜ϲHQwõÜçÌ팝dS_}å¢HHbL /Ö([û@û ûûûk«ö ¶»^EI”‡ž‹³™sf(h4¾¡<ùöùÛg—¿¿{ÁfáÜeï~yúêük4[­ßŒg­ÖóËçì¿þtùúӏ4vé›^à„ŽðL·Õzñ¦Á³0\ŒZ­åry´4Ž„?m]¾o}@X:VVÍ0SóÈíÆé7žP‹æ®œ”Àчá¬Þ`¶ãŸ4ÜÐo0×ô¦' îI�Ü´á_üódÎC“!”&ÿ3rnNÏ„r/l^®¼Á,ùë¤òa ¡3kfúOÎ/Þ6ƒî°©7Xë4†å™s~Ò˜rûf(ü ˆ›§‘ëòÐñ˜q48Òd¥|µk¾Z ß2µ^‹‡³—æ»pBÎ.Âh29dsú0¡‡™êÙçð÷R}‰ Œ…éÛêÙv+  í!ô(ToÍ¥Ií;dóÀòE9Âg¹=6­ëC6Ž¦Á!3=›ÑtÊ,±§œ=B—}óà"7©3#öÔñÙm®ªqî…¾°#‹êÄ´¾m6Ù³‹ èõÊåÁŒó 5›ˆ\€/XäFÇ žc¡ÇŠÐWø ʶþñoüƒ�Áâk‚jX®}’DiåZlfM]ÓùDÓ즦izûQy| xËÏØ×ñ®aœÜ“Ft®±Ö£™Ï''›š“™^ˆð¸91Zv­Rê!ýV¶¹?ÌS¾•&2§ðégx{¡Þ¾uÒhÍÅD@ËÓ«`i.Ü?ú¨ ý¢BqÛÛÁ \ŸV‘ÓZ™3!š¶˜7ù |)þ†vT³­Ýª%à`¯e›sÇ+ocW+§’Øß<¸1}vñâââüí›_Þ¿b'¬Ñ8Žß>ûåýùåï—oÿùâ ~ÐÛÆ°?ìé}½Ù× »ÓîöºýΰÇÚx2èýž=¶ìžÉÇÃaO3‡F¯Ã:ýãóó÷W¯Ï/ž!$g´æ0¡ã7ã+˜ßæØåWææ(µ@¡“ìQCk2]C^lµÔ\új¦¼8uÅÄt=ƒ”‚s/Ú4*øç 3L7ä¾g†<žFÀŸ®c™4Ð~üûT ¡²¨ YßÃ$y ‚,žo€!Br³Å J´åÜ:€ÿÕÓj“mïð¥Fß›óÅ1É}ÇNú ‚@rjðtsÙ/OZ²4Ul% òÉXØ«Â>Y.‹���������ÿÿ���������HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:49:31 GMT Server: Vary: Accept-Encoding X-Powered-By: PHP/4.4.9 Expires: 0 Cache-Control: private, post-check=0, pre-check=0, max-age=0 Pragma: no-cache X-UA-Compatible: IE=7 Content-Encoding: gzip Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=93 Connection: Keep-Alive Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 343f ‹������ì}ërã¶ÒàoOUÞQêË̜ϲHQwõÜçÌ팝dS_}å¢HHbL /Ö([û@û ûûûk«ö ¶»^EI”‡ž‹³™sf(h4¾¡<ùöùÛg—¿¿{ÁfáÜeï~yúêük4[­ßŒg­ÖóËçì¿þtùúӏ4vé›^à„ŽðL·Õzñ¦Á³0\ŒZ­åry´4Ž„?m]¾o}@X:VVÍ0SóÈíÆé7žP‹æ®œ”Àчá¬Þ`¶ãŸ4ÜÐo0×ô¦' îI�Ü´á_üódÎC“!”&ÿ3rnNÏ„r/l^®¼Á,ùë¤òa ¡3kfúOÎ/Þ6ƒî°©7Xë4†å™s~Ò˜rûf(ü ˆ›§‘ëòÐñ˜q48Òd¥|µk¾Z ß2µ^‹‡³—æ»pBÎ.Âh29dsú0¡‡™êÙçð÷R}‰ Œ…éÛêÙv+  í!ô(ToÍ¥Ií;dóÀòE9Âg¹=6­ëC6Ž¦Á!3=›ÑtÊ,±§œ=B—}óà"7©3#öÔñÙm®ªqî…¾°#‹êÄ´¾m6Ù³‹ èõÊåÁŒó 5›ˆ\€/XäFÇ žc¡ÇŠÐWø ʶþñoüƒ�Áâk‚jX®}’DiåZlfM]ÓùDÓ즦izûQy| xËÏØ×ñ®aœÜ“Ft®±Ö£™Ï''›š“™^ˆð¸91Zv­Rê!ýV¶¹?ÌS¾•&2§ðégx{¡Þ¾uÒhÍÅD@ËÓ«`i.Ü?ú¨ ý¢BqÛÛÁ \ŸV‘ÓZ™3!š¶˜7ù |)þ†vT³­Ýª%à`¯e›sÇ+ocW+§’Øß<¸1}vñâââüí›_Þ¿b'¬Ñ8Žß>ûåýùåï—oÿùâ ~ÐÛÆ°?ìé}½Ù× »ÓîöºýΰÇÚx2èýž=¶ìžÉÇÃaO3‡F¯Ã:ýãóó÷W¯Ï/ž!$g´æ0¡ã7ã+˜ßæØåWææ(µ@¡“ìQCk2]C^lµÔ\új¦¼8uÅÄt=ƒ”‚s/Ú4*øç 3L7ä¾g†<žFÀŸ®c™4Ð~üûT ¡²¨ YßÃ$y ‚,žo€!Br³Å J´åÜ:€ÿÕÓj“mïð¥Fß›óÅ1É}ÇNú ‚@rjðtsÙ/OZ²4Ul% òÉXØ«Â>Y.
That's what it was showing when i clicked a page every now and then, it's only happened about twice.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but just letting you guys know.

That has happened to me on other sites but never here (that I remember).... Yoda or Spudracer should be here soon and they're the experts on this sort of thing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Not real familiar with Firefox, but if that's a beta version, that might explain it. I'm far from an expert on this.

If that is a stable version of Firefox, try using Internet Explorer and see if the same error comes up. Otherwise, Yoda will need to diagnose this one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I just remembered how they're constantly updating the software with beta releases.

Ok, just checked Firefox and he's on the most recent stable version. I'm out of ideas now. Maybe it's just a flaw inside the software itself that should be able to be corrected by doing a restore on the broswer (much like on IE). Not sure if this is something you can do in Firefox, but go to the Options window and see if there's a restore to defaults and/or a Reset button.

I know that works if there are problems with IE, but again, not sure if this works the same in Firefox.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It's clearly aliens trying to log on to Movie Forums.
I have said this before, its the Guest's