Vote!
30.43%
7 votes
Vito Corleone
69.57%
16 votes
Yoda
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Vito Corleone (The Godfather Parts I and II)

vs.

Yoda (Star Wars films)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I guess I'll vote for the Muppet.

Yeah, for some reason, I don't think Vito has a chance with Yoda. I mean, Yoda at least survived two trilogies of movies. Vito can't even live past one movie - well, he sorta was in the second film, but still, his introduction was pathetic - he gets shot and goes to a hospital.

They both have irritating voices.

I'm thinking Vito. Both characters are on the short list of my all-time favourites, but so is Vader and he's getting my vote for sure in the other battle. I know I said I wanted to see Yoda and Vader go head to head, but one character from the film series is good enough for me in the final four.

Vito. I'm still holding a grudge against Yoda because he knocked Ash out.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I vote Yoda. I'd rather have Ash lose to the #1 guy, then #2.

Suspect's Reviews

See. The problem is that Corleone sits in his house and sends his boys to take care of Yoda, but what he doesnt figure is that Yoda comes to take him out in his home. And, of course, yknow....kills him with the lightsaber.

its been awhile - im thinking i need a Godfather marathon. might be fun.

Hang on, is this popularity or genuine fighting skills?
Popularity for the most part, but people can't get past the idea of the two characters battling it out physically, what can you do?

Maybe next time we do this it can be based strictly on that criteria. I was thinking of having a poll after this is done to see which we should do. There's the 'toughest', 'funniest', 'sexiest', 'scariest', etc. Any other ideas?

Maybe next time we do this it can be based strictly on that criteria. I was thinking of having a poll after this is done to see which we should do. There's the 'toughest', 'funniest', 'sexiest', 'scariest', etc. Any other ideas?
That's a good idea.

I voted for Yoda to get here but now that were getting serious, he can't compete with Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro. If there is one character more well known and respected by people everywhere then Yoda, its The Godfather. The voice, the persona, the concept of respect and "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." This should go to Vito Corleone.