The MoFo Top 100 Action Movie Countdown

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
All Nominations' Points > All Lists
All nominations have more, or an equal number of, points than there are lists in the countdown.
The goals are in the first post.

That sounds like a tough goal to meet. If I understand that goal correctly, if a movie is on only one person's list, even if it's their #1 movie, it won't make the goal because it would only have 25 points, and there are already more than 25 lists submitted.

Yeah that's what it is, don't think it's possible because at least one person would've picked something really obscure and be the only one that voted for it i imagine.

Yeah that's what it is, don't think it's possible because at least one person would've picked something really obscure and be the only one that voted for it i imagine.

My list probably won't help with that goal either.

I noticed that the number for the last goal keeps going up. What is the last goal?
Originally Posted by gbgoodies
That sounds like a tough goal to meet. If I understand that goal correctly, if a movie is on only one person's list, even if it's their #1 movie, it won't make the goal because it would only have 25 points, and there are already more than 25 lists submitted.
The goal is only reachable by consensus. We get closer when we vote for movies in the Top 100 and get farther when we vote for movies outside of it.

Originally Posted by NedStark09
Well Why Dont we Each Get One Extra Bonus pick to get 26. I mean what would it hurt if everyone got one bonus pick.
I'd have to re-score every entry in everybody's lists.

The goal is only reachable by consensus. We get closer when we vote for movies in the Top 100 and get farther when we vote for movies outside of it.

It just sounds like a goal that's impossible to reach.

Too be clear when i make a list its a personal preferance list not based on weither it matches the best hundred.
Obviously. It's the same for everyone else. Plus there's no consensus objective best 100 Action Movies for anyone to match anyway.

I love how you said that like a pirate with your avatar. I wonder if Black Dog be considered
I think that be an accident for i had poor learnin.