Game of Thrones, Season 6

Tools    

I am willing too bet Jaquen was there every moment of the attack and escape of Arya. He told waif she could do the contract but she didnt do it quick nor did she do it in a way that arya would not suffer. Besides gotta feeling the many face god always knows when there is a killing or not.

What a terrible waste of a great actor. Who did Ian McShane piss off to get such minor roles now?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
She is Begging her Father Murderer for help and using his army too swoop in to make her queen after Jon and Wildlings Spill there blood in a seige too show Snow s commander skills and the North who survive the campaign will want Snow too lead for the Vale will unite the Northmen to picking Jon and Sansa will have too take a back seat too he half brother.
ever heard of a full stop

I think that little girl in charge of Bear Island is my new favourite character.
Along with "Your father was a c***" SmallJon Umber". I sometimes wish game of thrones was only about the North.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
What a terrible waste of a great actor. Who did Ian McShane piss off to get such minor roles now?

He said from the beginning it was only one episode, which is why he agreed to do it.

Suspect's Reviews

If anyone doesnt want to know the good parts from last episode dont read below...
WARNING: spoilers below

I was thrilled to see Bronn & The Hound back again. Bronn and Hounds dry glibness is perfect.

FINALLY Dannys gonna get her ships! Hopefully she leaves at seasons end and we never ever see that desert again.

Jon & Sansa, wow this season is sooo rewarding having actual storylines getting resolved and moving forward on others. Didnt think any of the kids would meet again.

IF Arya survives childhood she'll be the baddest ass on the planet. Oh my garsh, she's like Mr Bill from Saturday Night Live. Shes taken so much punishment for a young girl, I dont remember ever seeing a young little girl go thru this much for this long in any cinematic format. Sansa had it worse but Sansas older too.

I still think there is someway the God With No Name is going to bestow her the Face powers or whatever it is you call it. How? Ive no idea, just a hunch. Arya goes mystic ninja, grows up, and rejoins with her wolf, shoot she'd be cooler than a Frank Frazetta painting.

The Adventure Starts Here!
That awesome moment when you realize The Blackfish was one of your favorite fighters in The 13th Warrior.

Today was a good day indeed!
He also just played Lord Lovat Simon Fraser in Outlander (on Starz) last week. He's suddenly everywhere.

BTW, Tobias Menzies (Edmure Tully) is also on Outlander. I expect Sam Heughan and Caitrona Balfe to show up on Game of Thrones any minute now.

He also just played Lord Lovat Simon Fraser in Outlander (on Starz) last week. He's suddenly everywhere.

BTW, Tobias Menzies (Edmure Tully) is also on Outlander. I expect Sam Heughan and Caitrona Balfe to show up on Game of Thrones any minute now.
I also freaked out when I noticed the High Sparrow was the lead in Brazil and Kiera Knightley's dad in Pirates of the Caribbean. And Olenna Tyrell was a Bond girl AND Emma Peel in The Avengers.

(sigh) All you young whippersnappers who didn't recognize Jonathan Pryce or Diana Rigg... Sheesh, I am old.
Oh I recognized Pryce right away. He was in Glengarry Glen Ross (in my top 10). Both he and Rigg are doing an exceptional job on this series. I really enjoy when true old school acting steals the scenes or show over all the glam. Lady Tyrell is now one of my favorite characters, and the Sparrow is sooooo unflappable, you just wanna choke him.

Plenty will recognize Pryce even if they don't know where, the voice alone. Rigg however I didn't even know who she was until recently.

Here is the Toy of joy fight done with light sabers my second favoirte done on youtube other then Brienne and The Hound.

Best 3 Other Light Saber Done Fight Moments

1 Brienne vs The Hound

2 Hound and Arya Want Some Chickens

3 Viper vs The Mountain

Now the best beat down with a saber on game of thrones was Syrio its not really a fight against the sword of braavos.