Ridicule a favourite film of the above member.

Tools    

Let's get mean! (but not too mean!)

Pick a film from the above members favourites list and ridicule it!

You can do it even if you love the movie yourself.

I've done Rhys' list, I'll go at 101's

The Godfather... immensely tiring to watch... like a chore... compare it to doing the ironing while watching Coronation Street.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Then Starship Troopers was the worst movie ever!! It's been a while, I remember seeing a girl.. Are there any female breasts?

Robocop was punishment

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't like Star Trek....

Hate to do this CR, but I saw Rebecca yesterday and didn't like it at all.. (I also fell asleep through Jane Eyre, but I'll watch it again)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Fassbender & Wasikowska are the only good thing about this soppy mainstream melodrama

I don't know if I ridiculed it in a proper way, especially given I liked this film and rate it

So now... you can prove yourself! Any post containing the word 'boring' will be treated as lack of originality.

EDIT: Just came to my mind that you may be referring to the 1996 film. Anyway's melodramas for chicks! D:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Fanny and Alexander is not Ingmar Bergman's best film, even though it's still great!

BURN!