Snakes on a Plane

Tools    

District B13

PARSELTONGUE MUTHA*****! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

(Juggertrout, JPMoney2k1, Obiewanshinobi, MTG7643, imdb.com)

Wonder what this movies is gonna be about?

Originally Posted by 7thson
Wonder what this movies is gonna be about?

Beats me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Aside from the name- anyone think this film looks good ?
I have yet to see a film with Samual L Jackson in it I didnt like.

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth

from the quote? GREAT film!

It seems like Sam will be in anything now. I think Don Cheadle has officially taken his crown as the coolest actor. George Clooney is a close second, but Don is Don.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Jackson took the lead in this movie without reading the script. He took it based on the name alone.

I'm getting an Eight Legged Freaks feel here, but with snakes.....on a plane.

Suspect's Reviews

There is going to be a movie called Snakes On A Plane about snakes boarding an airplane and, I guess, causing a commotion, killing people, hissing, slithering around seats, eating peanuts (and people), and possibly joining the mile high club?

I'm all for it!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The fact that this film is called Snakes on a Plane, and is unabashedly a B-Movie, that it makes NO attempt to pretend it's anything more than it is, makes me want to see it. Looks better than Eight Legged Freaks, too, and I liked Eight Legged Freaks. This could be the next Tremors (if you ignore the crap sequels, Tremors was a brilliantly funny B-Movie.)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The idea of snakes on a plane is very scary, considering I'm scared of both. But if I'm not on the plane with the snakes - hilarious!

Samuel L Jackson said he signed up just because of the title. Been so much interest that it's been said they want to increase the amount of gore and snakes.

It's sure to be a cult film of the future.

Success is the only Earthly judge..
I have seen a small homemade add for this film, and I must say that I expect to drop my jaw laughing if nothing else...

The words went a little something like this-"We got M***** F***ing snakes, on a
plane...B**ch!!!!"-Samuel L. Jackson

please note the dramatic pause between snakes and plane.

Isn't Kenan Thompson in this movie?

The trailer's up.

This is so genius it makes my face want to explode.

Apparently they spent 5 days reshooting to add more gore, death, nudity, and, of course, more snakes. Also, after the phrase "we've got to get the motherf**kin' snakes off the motherf**kin' plane!" was suggested (nay, demanded) by fans, the studio did, in fact, include it in the finished version in a fantastic nod to the cult status the film achieved on the strength of its title and star alone.

Viral marketing, thy name is Snakes on a Plane.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Austruck
Wait, I thought the wacky zany scary movie that's the next Tremors that's coming out soon was Slither? What did I miss??
I need to see Slither certainly, it looks awesome, but it just doesn't have the name value of Snakes on a Plane, and it doesn't have Samuel L Jackson, who is a cult movie GOD.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Yoda
Just so you know, that isn't the real trailer. That was a bit of promotional footage sent to tagworld.com for some music they were doing for the movie. The effects in it aren't complete and we can expect the first real trailer from New Line in the coming weeks.

Oh, and I'm hurt you didn't already know this, because it's prehistoric news.