Movie tribute or parody videos

Tools    

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if other people have made or watched a good movie tribute or parody video and would like to share it. It could be a "this is how it should have ended" video, music video with cosplay or just a really good parody.

As for me I am a soprano who loves movies and I have made a few tribute videos where I also sing a song from the movie. For example here is the one I made for the movie "The Fifth Element". It is from the scene where the blue Diva alien is singing to Bruce Willis. I also did some cool fight scenes and Parcor in it to mimic Leeloo's scenes.

Hope you like it and I'm looking forward to yours.

I not only love the old western movies but I love their soundtracks. Earlier I vocalized to "Once upon a time in the West" with Charles Bronson. This time it's my all time favorite, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" with Clint Eastwood. The songs name is "The Ecstasy of Gold" written by Ennio Morricone. The powerful music he wrote stirs up such strong emotions that it really made the slow pace of the "spaghetti westerns" work.

In honor of the opening of the second movie in the HOBBIT series, Desolation, I thought I should post my HOBBIT music video next.

It was filmed on location at "Rock City" Tennessee. That place made the perfect Dwarven mines. It may look empty but behind the scenes there was a pretty big crowd watching the crew. (Pic attached below)

Here my tribute to the "House of Flying Daggers" directed by Yimou Zhang. Zhang Ziyi is so beautiful and talented.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
You're very talented! These videos are very professional looking.

I especially enjoyed your performances of the Ave Maria (Schubert and Gounod). Appropriate for this time of year.

Happy New Year everyone!

Here is a festive song to bring in the New Year. Libiamo ne' lieti calici - The Drinking Song - is a famous duet with chorus from Verdi's La traviata, one of the best-known opera melodies and a popular performance choice.
The song is a brindisi, a lively song that encourages the drinking of wine or other alcoholic beverages. We were using sparkling juice as a substitute in the video.