The Avengers Vrs Justice League Of America!!

Tools    

AVENGERS Captain America
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Wonder Man
Justice
Firestar
Thor

JUSTICE LEAGUE Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Green Lantern
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Steel

Captain America: One of the oldest and most experianced members on the team. His fighting skills were already enough to be Batman in Bat vs. Cap and I think they Cap can take down Bats again. Also, his strategic mind will be a huge asset to the Avengers sucess.

Iron Man: Another experianced member of the team. His scietific genius combined with the awesome weaponry on his armor will help out a great deal. Plus, he already beat Steel in the Iron Man vs. Steel fight and he can do it again.

Scarlet Witch: Her mutant hex power is the key to victory for the Avengers. Her powers act in unpredicatble ways which is why they will confuse the JLA while the rest of Avengers walk all over the JLA Vision: This androids powers make him a dangerous foe to the JLA. He can come up from underneath an opponent and blast him/her while they are busy fighting with some other Avenger. Plus, he can make himself as hard as diamonds if he needs to.

Wonder Man: Super strong. This guy has more then enough muscle to take on just about anyone.

Justice: A telekinetic. Justice's years of experiance as the leader of the New Warriors will come in handy. And his telekinetics will block GL's blasts for just long enough for another Avenger to take him out.
Firestar: Beuatiful as well as hot. Her microwave powers will help out a lot. Thor: The most powerful Avenger. I'm sure alll you Superman fans are tired of hearing this but Thor did beat Superman in a one on one fight. He can certantely do it again. Plus, Thor has given the Silver Surfer a hard time and the Silver Surfer beat GL in the DC/Marvel battles. That takes care of two JLA members.

Lets see what there's to say coming from a JLA fan (I'm both - help me make up my mind )

The JLA could kick the ass of any superteam in existence. You've got the seven biggest guns in the DC universe, arguably the seven most powerful superheroes ever made, against the Avengers. Sure, the Avengers are damned good. They're the cream of the Marvel crop. But the Justice League, pardon the pun, is in a league all it's own.

Superman: the primal superhero. Has an array of superpowers to make anyone jealous. Superstrong, superfast, and invulnerable except for kryptonite.

Wonder Woman: Damn fine Amazon hero. One of the greast DC warriors.

Green Lantern: Most powerful weapon in the universe, and without the yellow vulnerabilities.

Flash: Fastest man alive, and key strategist who can come up with thousands of solutions within the space of a second(DC 1,000,000 #4).

Aquaman: Telepathic and superstrong, he's not the water-lovin' pansy from the Superfriends cartoon.

Batman: ****in pansy.....why isn't Spiderman there instead... but somehow he ALWAYS wins so I guess he's not so bad...

Steel: Team technician and their anti-Iron Man weapon. Minor character made into a major character, at that.

and, of course:

Martian Manhunter: He's the key to everything. Their strongest telepath, he directs the entire fight. The Avengers don't have the telepathic link that the JLA has, which is their weakness against the well-coordinated, tight formed team. The Avengers get their ass kicked like a naughty donkey at the Hee-Haw remake.

The Xmen..especially if Jeanie goes all Phoenix on em

Avengers, they'd have problems w/superman and manhunter, but they'd pull through espesally if it was the updated version(The Ultimates).

Originally Posted by velmar
Avengers, they'd have problems w/superman and manhunter, but they'd pull through espesally if it was the updated version(The Ultimates).
Very true the Ultimates are very ulitimate.

A system of cells interlinked
I don't see The Ultimates having much game against the JLA...

Superman and Manhunter have no equal on the Ultimates, and Lantern just owns if the battle lasts under 24 hours. Thor would be an issue, if he was sober that is... Cap is no match for Supes, who can affect time, which means he already beat the avengers before they started fighting. Batman is the best strategist out of the folks listed (Cap comes close, but the Bat is where it's at, sucka), so that is another JLA advantage. Wonder Woman certainly seems pissed off, and would also be a pain. The Hulk, in the Ultimate incarnation, would put a hurt on a few JLA peeps, but Supes would still stop time etc....

Scarlet Witch would be a powerhouse....against the happy little elves in tinkly winkly land. Witch is a knob, get her out of here.

Iron Man is a cool character, but alas, another lush on the team!! Need a martini before the battle Tony???

The X-men are another story altogether

WOW

Arent they making an Iron man Movie???
And Another X-Men which will have Beast since they showed beast in X2. Forgot Beast's Human Name what was it???

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Zzat
WOW

Arent they making an Iron man Movie???
And Another X-Men which will have Beast since they showed beast in X2. Forgot Beast's Human Name what was it???

RE: Beast - Dr. Hank McCoy PHD

Bug Planet Proximus
Originally Posted by BlackFable
Batman: ****in pansy.....why isn't Spiderman there instead... but somehow he ALWAYS wins so I guess he's not so bad...
(you do know spiderman isnt DC right??? )
i beleive that batman is the mastermind behid the JLA. Hence the nickname 'The Greatest Detective Ever'. No other strategist comes close to his main source of ownage, especially not Captain America. And as you said it all comes down to the teams tightness and how well they work together. If you are familiar with all of the greatest 'vs.' comics, they are all based on the intelligence of a character rather than brute strength. (how else would the punisher be able to beat every other superheroe he comes across?)
Also, the ultimates werent even good enough to continue their comic series past 15 or so issues, how can they be expected to beat the original team of success? The avengers wouldnt even exist if it werent for the success of the JLA.
why did marvel need another super team? they all ready had the fantastic four??
but point being, JLA would win. Nevertheless, not very easily but i think the main source of trouble would come from the god of thunder, Thor.

Originally Posted by BlackFable
AVENGERS Captain America
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Wonder Man
Justice
Firestar
Thor

JUSTICE LEAGUE Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Green Lantern
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Steel

Captain America: One of the oldest and most experianced members on the team. His fighting skills were already enough to be Batman in Bat vs. Cap and I think they Cap can take down Bats again. Also, his strategic mind will be a huge asset to the Avengers sucess.

Iron Man: Another experianced member of the team. His scietific genius combined with the awesome weaponry on his armor will help out a great deal. Plus, he already beat Steel in the Iron Man vs. Steel fight and he can do it again.

Scarlet Witch: Her mutant hex power is the key to victory for the Avengers. Her powers act in unpredicatble ways which is why they will confuse the JLA while the rest of Avengers walk all over the JLA Vision: This androids powers make him a dangerous foe to the JLA. He can come up from underneath an opponent and blast him/her while they are busy fighting with some other Avenger. Plus, he can make himself as hard as diamonds if he needs to.

Wonder Man: Super strong. This guy has more then enough muscle to take on just about anyone.

Justice: A telekinetic. Justice's years of experiance as the leader of the New Warriors will come in handy. And his telekinetics will block GL's blasts for just long enough for another Avenger to take him out.
Firestar: Beuatiful as well as hot. Her microwave powers will help out a lot. Thor: The most powerful Avenger. I'm sure alll you Superman fans are tired of hearing this but Thor did beat Superman in a one on one fight. He can certantely do it again. Plus, Thor has given the Silver Surfer a hard time and the Silver Surfer beat GL in the DC/Marvel battles. That takes care of two JLA members.

Lets see what there's to say coming from a JLA fan (I'm both - help me make up my mind )

The JLA could kick the ass of any superteam in existence. You've got the seven biggest guns in the DC universe, arguably the seven most powerful superheroes ever made, against the Avengers. Sure, the Avengers are damned good. They're the cream of the Marvel crop. But the Justice League, pardon the pun, is in a league all it's own.

Superman: the primal superhero. Has an array of superpowers to make anyone jealous. Superstrong, superfast, and invulnerable except for kryptonite.

Wonder Woman: Damn fine Amazon hero. One of the greast DC warriors.

Green Lantern: Most powerful weapon in the universe, and without the yellow vulnerabilities.

Flash: Fastest man alive, and key strategist who can come up with thousands of solutions within the space of a second(DC 1,000,000 #4).

Aquaman: Telepathic and superstrong, he's not the water-lovin' pansy from the Superfriends cartoon.

Steel: Team technician and their anti-Iron Man weapon. Minor character made into a major character, at that.

and, of course:

Martian Manhunter: He's the key to everything. Their strongest telepath, he directs the entire fight. The Avengers don't have the telepathic link that the JLA has, which is their weakness against the well-coordinated, tight formed team. The Avengers get their ass kicked like a naughty donkey at the Hee-Haw remake.

isnt the vision martian manhunter

some of you marvel comic fans , or fans of the Ultimate avengers should check out http://www.ultimateavengers.com/

the site has added wallpapers, a gallery and a trailer for the dvd thats coming out in febuary. Theres also a forum for each character.

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth