can't remember this movie/actress

Tools    

The movie was about a man trying to get back his wife/gf...in the movie the wife's mom (a really hot celebrity/maybe model who I believe is in her 60s) was getting drooled over by all of the husbands friends and one of them accidently lit himself on fire while trying to light her cigarette. The hot mom was also in a commercial, which I think was about high cholesterol. She got out of a car into a red carpet setting with cameras flashing to depict a famous movie star. The captions read age: 60(something) weight:110..then more positives until the punch line was (I think) high cholesterol (then it showed a very high number and she abrubtly collapsed) any help in finding out this movie/ actress would be greatly appreciated.

PS. another part I remember from the movie was one of the guy's friends being in a fight with his wife because she found a condom on the toilet and thought that he was cheating, but instead he just liked the tightness of it.

A system of cells interlinked
Moved to Movie Questions - Please make sure you are using the correct forum when posting!

Semper Fooey
That sounds vaguely familiar. How old is this movie?

not that old probably late 90s early 00s

^i agree, probably late 90s.

Just a Little Harmless Sex
(1998)

IMDb Page | Wikipedia Entry | Review | Spoilers | Pics | Trailer

Note: If this is the movie you were looking for, here are more pics of Lauren Hutton as the ''hot'' mom