The Legend of Spyro

Tools    

The Legend of Spyro (2009)

Plot:
Spyro, a friendly purple dragon, tries to save his fellow dragons from the Dark Master's reign.
A special dragon egg was hidden in a woodland full of dragonflies by Ignitus to save it from evil forces that were hunting it. Brought up alongside Sparx, Spyro is led to believe that he himself is a dragonfly who just happens to be slightly bigger and purpler than the other dragonflies.
Until one day when the village is attacked and Spyro is found. Instinctively using his unknown powers, Spyro realises just how different he is. Confused and upset, he learns that he is not in fact a dragonfly, but a dragon who carries the role of being part of a great prophecy that will bring peace to all the land.
Spyro, along with his trusty sidekick Sparx pursue this epic adventure and attempt the impossible; the demise of the deadly Dark Master. However, between them stands Cynder, a very powerful black dragon powered by the red crystal around her neck, which enslaves her to the Dark Master.

Director
Mark Dippe

Producers
John Davis
Dan Chuba
Mark Dippe
Youngki Lee
Brian Manis
Ash Shah

Writers
Altiere Bros.

http://ui11.gamespot.com/202/spyro_2.jpg

The Lord of the Rings

Shut up!Spyro's cool!
If you're not going to say anything nice,then don't post a message at all!
As far as I'm concerned Frodo, he didn't say anthing mean - you did. Movie Forums is a place to tell your opinion about things, as in this case, upcoming films. You don't do this kind of stuff because somebody posts something that's different from your opinion about the film. For future reference.

As far as I'm concerned Frodo, he didn't say anthing mean - you did. Movie Forums is a place to tell your opinion about things, as in this case, upcoming films. You don't do this kind of stuff because somebody posts something that's different from your opinion about the film. For future reference.
Yes he did.To Spyro fans.
It hurts our feelings.
But okay,you're right.Sorry about that.

Simmer down, now, peoples.

Anyway, to those who might care: my most vivid memory of Spyro is eating a small frozen pizza while my brother played part of it on a PlayStation demo disc many years ago.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I remember a penguin from Spyro. He was like an army guy

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
It'll be a big hit with kids because of the cute factor but I cant see it working out as a great movie.

No disrespect, I like the mythical beast as much as the next guy. I Just thought it to be strange that they would turn it into a movie.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This could possibly the worst game-movie film ever.

Why do you guys have to be so mean?
Jeez,you people on here are jerks!

Not everyone here is a jerk....

I've never even heard of The Legend of Spyro... so looked it up (your link didn't work)... and am still a bit confused... but I take it it's a video game that's being made into a movie? For kids?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not too sure about this one. It will more than likely be a CG film and will appeal to the children like most CG films do. But in terms of being a successful film, I am doubtful. Many films have been made that were based off videogames and many have failed miserably.

But if for some mysterious reason that this film is successful, I would expect them to attempt to make other films similar, such as Banjo Kazooie, Conker (which I wouldn't mind seeing), Donkey Kong, etc.

Or the much awaited cross-over epic...
Tetris Vs. Pong: Balls to the Wall