alien bases on moon and ufo's

Tools    

fbi
Well, this certainly looks too good to be real but I can't stop watching it.

From Haiti it was shot on the evening of august 6th 2007...

If it's fake it's definately the best one I've ever seen.

very impressive. I like it.

I find myself saying 'obvious fake' just because it looks sooooooooo damn juicy good.
But if it was blurred or fuzzy like others then u wouldnt beleive it.
Isnt this the best proof that ufos do exist?
Ufo captured on camera. BANG. undeniable. Dont know what more u can ask for.

I myself believe in ufos and believe that governments have been covering it up for years although i do acknowledge there are tons of hoaxes.

Regarding this footage....1) it was a very very good fake. 2) It was highly advanced aircraft of the u.s air force. 3) It was alien technology.

Those are the only three possibilties.

The aurora project back in the early nineties was responsible for a wave of ufo sightings. They called these the black triangles. As it turned out, it was top secret u.s military planes.

There are claims that a number of technologies that we know of today were actually taken from the ufo which crashed in roswell in 1947.

After reverse engineering the alien craft, micro chips and lasers
were among those that were adapted to earth made technology.

The B2 stealth bomber of the u.s military was supposedly based on the design of the roswell ufo. Many witnesses say that the ufo wasnt disc shaped at all and that it was actually sting ray shaped, much resembling the B2.

After the debris was recovered, they were photographed and dismissed as a "weather balloon". But this was just a cover up and NOT the actual stuff that was found.

The real wreckage was taken to wright patterson air force base.

Parts of it was also taken to washington and shown to president truman. So one has to ask, if it was only a weather balloon, why all the fuss?

The best explanation for the cover up is that the debris was part of an experiment by the military named "project mogul". Mogul was a number of balloons attached with equipment that was to detect signs of nuclear tests by the soviets.

This project was highly classified at the time whcih explains why the level of security was so high. But...even this explanation has flaws.

As pointed out by the former scientists themselves, there was no equipment in the actual balloon that would require such secrecy once it had been launched.
Only the purpose of the experiment was sensitive.

The balloon and equipment itself was expendable.

You ready? You look ready.
UFOs do exist, because all that stands for is Unidentifiable Flying Object. Now alien spacecraft, that one I'm skeptical about.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Beware The Probe!
That first clip is still the most watched vid on YouTube.
I've seen alot about it on the net but so far nothing on any major news networks which makes me doubt its authenticity.
I'd still like to believe it though.

Here's a related clip taken in Haiti's neighbor, the Dominican Republic on the same day.
The last UFO seen is the same one as in the first clip.

&feature=PlayList&p=A972D2CC8575BCAB&index=12

One thing alot of people are saying that the detail in the CGI would be so costly it would have to be a promotional stunt by a major Hollywood studio for a big blockbuster.
Viral marketing for Cloverfield has been mentioned quite a few times in relation to this.

But if it was blurred or fuzzy like others then u wouldn't believe it.
Isn't this the best proof that UFOs do exist?
UFO captured on camera. BANG. undeniable. Don't know what more u can ask for.
Not necessarily. If it's sharp as this video with hundreds of different witnesses, then I'd believe it. But for a video as clear as this to come out and you hear nothing about it except on the internet where I have seen excellent fakes before, I give it allot of doubt to being an actual alien spacecraft.

I myself believe in UFOs and believe that governments have been covering it up for years although i do acknowledge there are tons of hoaxes.
Yeah I'm with you there. I think little alien dudes have been here before and continue to visit and fully agree that the technological boom that has continued from the past 50 years or so may have something to do with the Roswell incident. Now I do have doubts now and then but for the most part maybe I just want to believe it, I dunno.
That video footage taken back in the 60's of the Russian army surrounding a crash disc was pretty amazing I thought right down to the last detail if in fact it was fake. Roger Moore did a documentary on it along with other UFO encounters with the MIGs etc. Wasn't a bad documentary except for the sound being muzzled allot. Cheap disc's.

Then you have them playing around with Russian MIGs caught on their radars and such. There have been a few of those such as

The best explanation for the cover up is that the debris was part of an experiment by the military named "project mogul". Mogul was a number of balloons attached with equipment that was to detect signs of nuclear tests by the soviets.
Yeah, I believe they blamed the bodies to be those test dummies which apparently they didn't have in tests till after the 40's which threw that theory out the window. You also don't have people on their death bed saying it was all lies either which was the case for a couple of these witnesses who at first went with the weather balloon story.

Here's a related clip taken in Haiti's neighbor, the Dominican Republic on the same day.
The last UFO seen is the same one as in the first clip.
Yeah that could still be by the same group who put that first one up. Not enough facts so I'll remain skeptical here. Interesting footage though.

fbi
The weather balloon story or any balloon, doesnt stand up to scrutiny cos you have to ask yourself, would one not recognise a piece of a weather balloon?

The debris at roswell had to be so strange and unfamiliar for jesse marcel( an officer at roswell air force base) to bring home to let his family see.

The material which was shown in the press conference photos to prove it was a just a weather balloon was so flimsy and uninteresting i would not have given it a second thought let alone someone working for the u.s military.

So claims that the real debris was switched for the ones shown in the photos has to be true.

The weather balloon story or any balloon, doesn't stand up to scrutiny cos you have to ask yourself, would one not recognize a piece of a weather balloon?

The debris at Roswell had to be so strange and unfamiliar for Jesse Marcel( an officer at Roswell air force base) to bring home to let his family see.

The material which was shown in the press conference photos to prove it was a just a weather balloon was so flimsy and uninteresting i would not have given it a second thought let alone someone working for the u.s military.

So claims that the real debris was switched for the ones shown in the photos has to be true.
Yeah, Jesse Marcel on his deathbed even said it wasn't a weather balloon. It can still be some kind of 'other' top secret air flying machine they were covering up at the time but then there is the debris that the little kid who still testifies to this day in his 70's, was indestructible and if this was any sort of 'earth' made material, it surely should have made it's appearance in machinery today I would think.

I just think it was allot easier to cover things up back in the 40's than it would be today and they seemed to have done a good job on it till that late 70's when the story arose again.

fbi
"Project mogul" was deemed highly classified which i dont really believe. Apparently it was so classified that it required the army to seal off the debris area, threaten witnesses not to talk and hand over any pieces of the wreckage and then send some of it to washington for truman to see.

Mogul was simply a number of balloons that were launched to detect signs of nuclear tests by the soviets. Now, this doesnt sound that much of a big deal does it?

ok, the soviets find out that u.s knows about their nuclear tests, were they really going to start a war over that?

Things like the aurora black projects and stealth bombers i can understand that they would keep secret. Not flippin kitchen foil from the local shop.

Mogul was simply a number of balloons that were launched to detect signs of nuclear tests by the soviets. Now, this doesn't sound that much of a big deal does it?
Any story that says that they were balloons, I don't believe. To me those are crap stories. First hand testimonies easily debunk that.

Things like the aurora black projects and stealth bombers i can understand that they would keep secret. Not flippin kitchen foil from the local shop.
Yes and notice 'those' top secret projects were made public around 20 years later. This one was only attempted to be made public due to the ongoing pressure of the questions surrounding the incident and that was 30 years later with a fake picture. Then 15 years after that they pretend it was another weatherballoon with crash test dummies. Why all the lies and deceit over some stupid project that would mean nothing to us now. Makes no sense.

fbi
Any story that says that they were balloons, I don't believe. To me those are crap stories. First hand testimonies easily debunk that.
neither do i.

Yes and notice 'those' top secret projects were made public around 20 years later. This one was only attempted to be made public due to the ongoing pressure of the questions surrounding the incident and that was 30 years later with a fake picture. Then 15 years after that they pretend it was another weatherballoon with crash test dummies. Why all the lies and deceit over some stupid project that would mean nothing to us now. Makes no sense.
Exactly.

Balloons with electrical equipment more top secret than the stealth bombers? No way.

Ok this is the program many feel created that UFO video above that has gotten over a million hits so far.

Anyways, it's called Vue 6 infinite and the graphics are friggin' amazing as you can see here

I want, I want.

Beware The Probe!
That's what I don't get.
Nothing Top Secret 60 years ago should still be Top Secret today.
We would have already surpassed any technology they had back then by now so why keep trying to cover it unless it was something that could shake the very foundations of our society today.
As far as I know, only aliens, extra-dimensional beings, or time travel could do that.

Ok this is the program many feel created that UFO video above that has gotten over a million hits so far.

Anyways, it's called Vue 6 infinite and the graphics are friggin' amazing as you can see here
Ooohhhh...
Where do I get that precious gem and how do I install it in my computer?

If I had that program, the fun and joy a Photoshop freak like me would be having...
Unfortunately I'd probably never leave my room.

fbi
can we use this programme on laptops? Who needs hollywood when u can do this at home?lol. No point in spending millions.

So this is fake? Doesnt matter. I still believe in aliens. The evidence for it is overwhelming and there are plenty of signs they have been here for many years.

There is an interesting theory that they sowed the seeds of human civillisation. That the Gods the ancient egyptians, chinese etc refered to as descending from the heavens were actually extraterrestrials landing in ufo's.

A programme named "kgb secret files ufo" hosted by roger moore covers this subject brilliantly.

Ooohhhh...
Where do I get that precious gem and how do I install it in my computer?
You can go here to buy one. Different kinds of Vue programs. From around 700 bucks to 835 US so it ain't cheap.

can we use this program on laptops?
Yeah I'm not sure. There is a version there I believe that only takes 890 MB of space so seems possible. Probably need a wicked graphics card I'm guessing.

So this is fake?
Yeah I dunno man. I mean some say this was used cause the same type of trees are used in that program but others who said they saw the program say it isn't the same. But I mean seriously, that video is a little too perfect don't you think. Flying exactly over the camera then the two giving a beautiful view of them both leaving meeting up with the other lights. Like from a Steven Spielberg film honestly.

There is an interesting theory that they sowed the seeds of human civilization.
Thats what that movie Mission To Mars was implying. When they were in the 'Face on Mars' I thought it was cool the way they were showing with the animation to the astronauts on how it all came together on Earth using their own genes.

A programme named "kgb secret files ufo" hosted by roger moore covers this subject brilliantly.
Yeah that's the one I was mentioning earlier. I bought the DVD for cheap but the sound was for the birds. I could barely hear him talking and took allot of the enjoyment out of it. I liked that 8mm camera video of that crashed disc the soldiers were surrounding. They had two cameras going with different angles. One was stationed on the truck and another on the ground. You can even see each camera in their own shots.

fbi
You can go here to buy one. Different kinds of Vue programs. From around 700 bucks to 835 US so it ain't cheap.
u telling me

Yeah I dunno man. I mean some say this was used cause the same type of trees are used in that program but others who said they saw the program say it isn't the same. But I mean seriously, that video is a little too perfect don't you think. Flying exactly over the camera then the two giving a beautiful view of them both leaving meeting up with the other lights. Like from a Steven Spielberg film honestly.
It does look perfect i admit. But hey......now that i know about this vue 6 programme and many claim its fake, I'm willing to accept it.
Oh man, was really excited by that initially

Thats what that movie Mission To Mars was implying. When they were in the 'Face on Mars' I thought it was cool the way they were showing with the animation to the astronauts on how it all came together on Earth using their own genes.
Is this movie a comedy?

There are claims that some extraterrestrials look like us. U would sit next to one in a cinema, restuarant or bookshop and not even know it.

Now thats a fascinating thought. Just wondering how many aliens i've spoken to. I have to be reserved however cos theres a danger of becoming paranoid but its interesting and possible.

Yeah that's the one I was mentioning earlier. I bought the DVD for cheap but the sound was for the birds. I could barely hear him talking and took allot of the enjoyment out of it. I liked that 8mm camera video of that crashed disc the soldiers were surrounding. They had two cameras going with different angles. One was stationed on the truck and another on the ground. You can even see each camera in their own shots.
I got two of them. One about ufos and one about ghosts.

But recently i saw another one on youtube that talks about an actual alien autopsy in russia. Again hosted by Moore. This one isnt in shops so i guess its on the net or in the states?

This autopsy was far more convincing than the roswell one. They never hid anything with funny angles and the medical procedures was accurate according to a trained surgeon who analysed it.

But the body didnt have a head and was burnt so i still have reservations.

fbi
Does anyone have an opinion on kenneth arnold and the pelican theory?

It does look perfect i admit. But hey......now that i know about this vue 6 programme and many claim its fake, I'm willing to accept it.
I dunno. That saucer in that video link made by that vue 6 program didn't look all that great. But then again the ones made in the You?Tube video were a little on the blurry side and not all that sharp. Could be cause of the poor quality of YouTube itself too or perhaps intentional to throw off the imperfections.

Someone else pointed out that the Palm Trees look very similar to each other as if to say they were created from image then put there.

Is this movie a comedy?
No, Mission To Mars was a very serious film. I enjoyed it anyways. Not everyone did though.

There are claims that some extraterrestrials look like us. U would sit next to one in a cinema, restaurant or bookshop and not even know it.
Reminds me of the movie 'They Live' where only special sunglasses could see them and they were not too pretty heheh.

Nada: "You see, I take these glasses off, she looks like a regular person, doesn't she? Put 'em back on...formaldehyde-face!"

I got two of them. One about ufos and one about ghosts.
How was the sound quality on the UFO one? Was it crap like mine?

But recently i saw another one on youtube that talks about an actual alien autopsy in russia. Again hosted by Moore. This one isn't in shops so i guess its on the net or in the states?
Sounds interesting. I tried to YouTube it but to no avail.

This autopsy was far more convincing than the Roswell one. They never hid anything with funny angles and the medical procedures was accurate according to a trained surgeon who analyzed it.
One thing that always indicated that it was a hoax to me was how many shots were blurry. I mean if this is such a huge event, they would make sure to capture it with allot more clarity and wouldn't be so sloppy about handling the internal organs.

fbi
I
dunno. That saucer in that video link made by that vue 6 program didn't look all that great. But then again the ones made in the You?Tube video were a little on the blurry side and not all that sharp. Could be cause of the poor quality of YouTube itself too or perhaps intentional to throw off the imperfections.

Someone else pointed out that the Palm Trees look very similar to each other as if to say they were created from image then put there.
i saw the similarities yeah.

No, Mission To Mars was a very serious film. I enjoyed it anyways. Not everyone did though.
will chekc it out.

How was the sound quality on the UFO one? Was it crap like mine?
No it was fine. U have that dvd too yes? But bad quality?

Sounds interesting. I tried to YouTube it but to no avail.

Type in "russian roswell" and a few will come up. There is another good programme under a similar name called "russian roswell story".

"russian roswell crashed ufo" is the kgb one hosted by roger moore.
"russian roswell story" is another fantastic documentary that talks about a russian military base named kapustin yar whcih is their equivalent of area 51.

Apparently, russian fighter jets were engaged in a number of air battles with ufos and the ufos retaliated by destroying some of the russian bases. Very interesting.

I never heard about ufos attacking bases before until i saw it.
Let me know if u find it.

One thing that always indicated that it was a hoax to me was how many shots were blurry. I mean if this is such a huge event, they would make sure to capture it with allot more clarity and wouldn't be so sloppy about handling the internal organs
The guy that showed it to the world was named ray santilli and annoyed the crap out of me.
When he was asked questions he gave stupid answers that was sooooo obvious it was a fake and insulted the viewers.

When people started to doubt its authenticity they asked quesitons. Realising he was getting caught out, santilli admitted (finally) that some of it was real and some of it was fake, but based on the REAL autopsy. This killed half my interest already

When asked which parts were real and which were fake he says he doesnt remember.
This was the final nail in the coffin. He said a few more ridiculous things but i dont remember exactly what. I just know it was infuriating and i lost interest ever since. I dont bother with it now.

But the roswell case.....i love it. It is more convincing and so obvious there was a cover up. Yeah, lets all threaten witnesses over some kitchen foil.

will check it out.
Ok cool.

No it was fine. U have that DVD too yes? But bad quality?
Yup. I got it at Wal-Mart for like 5 bucks but it was crapola. I only got through it cause the video's of the UFO's such as the Mig's chasing the cigar shaped one, then it just speeding off leaving it in it's dust were so intriguing. Especially like I said the footage involving the crashed disk surrounded by the Russian soldiers.

Type in "russian roswell" and a few will come up. There is another good programme under a similar name called "russian roswell story".
Ah OK. Here is part of the DVD I was speaking of regarding the crashed disk. This time there's no sound to it though. Another thing about it, is if you notice they also shot inside the UFO there but the footage is not available. If this is the real deal, it sure would be neat getting a hold of that video.

"russian roswell crashed ufo" is the kgb one hosted by roger moore.
"russian roswell story" is another fantastic documentary that talks about a russian military base named kapustin yar whcih is their equivalent of area 51.
Yeah I see allot of links popping up there. I'm definitely going to check these out. Maybe Saturday after work.

Apparently, russian fighter jets were engaged in a number of air battles with ufos and the ufos retaliated by destroying some of the russian bases. Very interesting.
Yeah that always made me wonder there. Why would such advanced beings find the need to destroy far less superior crafts when they could just zip away in a flash. Perhaps some species if there are many are not as friendly as we would like to think. I dunno.

I never heard about ufos attacking bases before until i saw it.
Let me know if u find it.
Say what? Did I say that?

When asked which parts were real and which were fake he says he doesnt remember.
Lmao. What a dork.

This was the final nail in the coffin. He said a few more ridiculous things but i dont remember exactly what. I just know it was infuriating and i lost interest ever since. I dont bother with it now.
I pretty much wrote that off not long after I saw it.

But the roswell case.....i love it. It is more convincing and so obvious there was a cover up. Yeah, lets all threaten witnesses over some kitchen foil.
Mm-hmm. I also always remember the big menacing Red Headed General or whatever rank he was. Witnesses mentioned him a few times.

"Of course there is other life out there. Imagine if you will a BB, you know the little golden ball used in many pop guns. Now imagine how many BBs it would take to fill a 5 gallon bucket.......................... now imagine how many it would take to fill the Atlantic Ocean.
Now imagine how many it would take to fill the space in our Solar System..............now Imagine that our Universe is the size of a BB in comparison to all that is....now Imagine Alien Life, not too far fetched is it?"

Mr. Hall, a philosophy teacher of mine in College.

Beware The Probe!
"Of course there is other life out there. Imagine if you will a BB, you know the little golden ball used in many pop guns. Now imagine how many BBs it would take to fill a 5 gallon bucket.......................... now imagine how many it would take to fill the Atlantic Ocean.
Now imagine how many it would take to fill the space in our Solar System..............now Imagine that our Universe is the size of a BB in comparison to all that is....now Imagine Alien Life, not too far fetched is it?"

Mr. Hall, a philosophy teacher of mine in College.
You just reminded me of the 10 Dimension Theory (click on the 'Imagining the Ten Dimensions' link)...

It's pretty interesting if you can wrap your mind around it but most people get lost after the 8th Dimension of the tutorial.

(I finally understood all 10 dimensions once but reality unfolded before my eyes and the meaning of life was exposed to me. Once I became unreal I had to make myself forget it all just so I could return to my normal life.)