Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
^^^

that looks like its from Multiplicity.

Mr. Mom is a good one though, ahead of its time.

Only one choice for me.

Oooh, your avatar doesn't like my avatar. But we share a common interest:

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
changing it up, while this film is probably best known for the rapid fire interigation scene between Macauley Culkin and the late great John Candy, imo it's pure hughes mixing the outlandish and grounding it in reality.

personally my favourite scene.

I can still remember going to see Uncle Buck when it was at the movie theatre. I was five and it was a couple of weeks before I started kindergarten.

My last and final theme, whenever it comes up, will be a Jake Gyllenhaal theme. Everyone will have to use an avatar of him. Unless eMilee wants to do it first!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I am fine if Mr. SEXY wants to take my turn and use this idea. I do enjoy looking at Jake. I am going to be truthfully and admit I couldn't think of a theme.

Alright, eMilee. I'll relieve you of this. You can have my turn when it comes up, though, if you want it.

eMilee and Sexy Celebrity present...

JAKE GYLLENHAAL WEEK!

Use any avatar of Jake Gyllenhaal. IT MUST BE JAKE GYLLENHAAL. It cannot be another actor from one of his movies. There are plenty of pictures of Jake to be found online. We must FLOOD Movie Forums with all of his sexy manliness.