The Sixties vs Animation
45.16%
28 votes
The Sixties
54.84%
34 votes
Animation
62 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I think Captain Spaulding was speaking generally when he said people who struggle to find 25 movies they love in an entire decade aren't watching enough films. I don't think he was implying there can't be exceptions, such as your example Miss Vicky. Then again, the same could be said to Captain Spaulding about animation. Why haven't you watched more animation? You must not be watching enough movies, eh?

Well, it seems to me that some people are missing the point of these lists. I could be wrong, but I don't think the point of these lists is to give everyone a chance to watch as many movies as they feel they need to so they can submit a better top 25. It was my understanding that these lists were for fun for those who participate, and to increase awareness of the chosen category. So you get a period of time so you can watch some more movies from that category to improve your list. I mean, sorry Miss Vicky, I'm not trying to criticise you or anything. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings either. It's just that, I don't know if it's worth making a fuss about. They're just lists. They don't mean anything. It's just a gimmick for fun. At the very least, if someone hasn't watched enough movies to make a satisfactory list, then what they can get out of the list is a good selection of movies to check out.

Indeed. I am being a d*ck for bitching that people don't know anime but actually running the animated films list will certainly increase awareness of the medium among the forum's population.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I decided to vote again. I went animation. I've just been looking through a lot of animation lists and realized that I am probably going to like the vast majority of what shows up on the list and I got pretty antsy for it to happen.

Glad to see you're finally getting excited about the animation list, raul!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Like various IMBD lists and Rotten Tomatoes top 100 animation list. Basically, I just googled best animated movies and looked at everything that came up. I wasn't aware of how much I'd actually seen, but I've seen a lot more than I thought.

Yay animation!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¥π√π•π¥¥°•°€°€€°°¥°¥¥°€°€^
My top 3
1. Return of Jafar
2. Pokemon the Movie
3. Lion King 2 1/2
Not getting your way doesn't entitle you to dump on other people's excitement.