favorite "meeting of evil bosses"

Tools    

first thing that comes to mind..... Kill Bill, where Lucy Liu runs atop the table and slices one guy's head off.

2nd thing that comes to mind..... the scenes in Austin Powers movies where Doctor Evil sits and discusses matters with his cohorts.

The Godfather (1972 - Coppola)
The meeting of the heads of the five families, where Vito asks for peace after the bloody murder of Santino.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I love all the austin powers scenes with doctor evil ib them...mike myers is hilarious...

"I can't help it..."
I always remember the scene in Vanilla Sky with the "Seven Dwarfs"; Cruise's character walks in and "Grumpy" says, in the most monotone voice, "How was Aspen?". Cracks me up.
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Training Day where Denzel Washington's character gets pinned by the SUVs and then his car gets sprayed with bullets by them mafia fellas.

Randomly visiting for now
Yeah definately the Austin Power ones come to mind, but I'm sure there are others. I vaguely remember watching mobster movies when I was younger (not the godfather) and all the 'made' guys would meet and plan a devious crime......can't remember the name of any of them though.

I am having a nervous breakdance
When Willard meets Kurtz - Apocalypse Now (1979).

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My limited brain can only come up with something noit mentioned and that is in Analyse This with the mob bosses making a run from the cops crawling out of the woodworks near the beginning.

A system of cells interlinked