Anyone like GREASE?

Tools    

The first time I watched West Wing, I thought the chick playing Abby was familiar and then it finally hit me she was the tuff girl in Grease… who would have thought she’d end up being the “First Lady” …

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I hate Grease with a passion! I shudder every time I think of this movie.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
I hate Grease with a passion! I shudder every time I think of this movie.
I feel for ya' man. I had to watch Grease, Bye Bye Birdie, and Mary Poppins in school.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Before I give yu guys the review and the stars and all I just wanted to say that I am in Grease as a school play I am Razzle and I sing two songs "There is worst things I can do" and "Sandra Dee" very funny song the last one!
My favorite song is "Beauty school dropout" and "Grease" since I love the four seasons so much!THey are great singers!Ok here is my review!

GREASE PG OR PG-13? ****and half!
Well done musicals that got the best actor and actess to play the main part and even through the actess who played Sandy is a better singer then actess and John is a better actor then singer they still do good as there part as Sandy and Danny!
Makes you feel like you are back in the fifthys!Great star Guest and songs that you can never forget!This is one movie you don't want to miss seeing!
Ok I am done with my review see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

O i think Grease is a great musical, wel it was no1 in 100 top musicals! i'm playing Frenchy at my college she is a good character. need pictures of her for my assessment-unsure which is best site? im into martial arts too-great. John Travoltra is really gud for the role of danny dont you think?

Grease is in my list of all time favorites, the singing is fun. Hey does anyone know who that girl with the pink hair is (you know highschool dropout) she is hot.

Originally Posted by Shinobi
Grease is in my list of all time favorites, the singing is fun. Hey does anyone know who that girl with the pink hair is (you know highschool dropout) she is hot.
Shinobi,
That character is Frenchie (played by Didi Conn)
In my opinion, she's the most friendly member of Pink Ladies

Originally Posted by Elvis_TR
Shinobi,
That character is Frenchie (played by Didi Conn)
In my opinion, she's the most friendly member of Pink Ladies

Yeah shes sweet as a button bless her. Thanks for letting me know.
Sandy looked hot at the end aswell but frenchie is my favorite.

Oh, man; GREASE?! Would it be flaming to say that I don't like Grease? I don't know why. Maybe it's John Travolta with that wack hairdo, or maybe it's the fact that at the end it's Sandie who has to change in order for him to accept her.... argh. I do not like that movie.
*Signs
*Always
*The Hunt for Red October
*Pirates of the Caribbean; TCotBP
*High Noon

Originally Posted by RosieGamgee
Oh, man; GREASE?! Would it be flaming to say that I don't like Grease? I don't know why. Maybe it's John Travolta with that wack hairdo, or maybe it's the fact that at the end it's Sandie who has to change in order for him to accept her.... argh. I do not like that movie.
Yeah Danny Zuko - John Travolta was a bit of a block head. But I liked how they portrayed the late 50s. Also seeing as I’m in education the whole college, teen stuff appealed to me aswell.

c'mon guys, the movie you're judging is one of the most popular musical movies of all the times. The rest of the world can not be wrong...

So how many of you get up and dance when the Grease medley plays at family shin-digs?

...and did anyone see Richard Gere playing Danny on "Before They Were Famous"?

Movie Forums Member
The original was better. We saw it in 7th grade music. It was rather good.

film making extraordinaire
no

I like that movie! Although sometimes the songs make me go a little crazy...

I loved everything about the movie except:

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
This movie if fantastic. I love 50's America i think everything about that era was great. Everyonei know thinks they are either Sandy or Frenchy, I of course am Rizzo