The Grindhouse Thread

Tools    

Talk about news about the upcoming grindhouse movie.

For those who have not been keeping up, Kurt Russell is gonna play the slasher In Quentin Tarantinos part of the movie.It be two movies(full lenth) back to back.

I'm desparately praying Tarantino will come back guns-a-blazing

Horrorphiliac

Im amazed no one is talking about grindhouse since April will be here very soon. anyway anybody dying to see GRINDHOUSE! I've been waiting two years for Grindhouse and from the trailers I've seen Quentin Tarantino did not disappoint.

Grindhouse Poster http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4172/10048016rz4.jpg

I can't wait, though I was quite surprised to see Rose Mcgowan in the cast.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Anyone get a running time?

I've been hearing 223, but no way in hell can that be.

Suspect's Reviews

In the trailer it says 2 hours and 30 minutes so you were almost right.

Anyway everybody sign this http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe....cgi?ghsplit&1 to get Grindhouse shown the way it should be

Me Love You Long Time.
This whole idea is amazing and I cant wait to see the first film.

Nothing gets better than a hot chick with a machine gun for a leg.

The Fabulous Sausage Man
I don't know why Tarantino has deciding to start homaging all this badly-made junk. Back in the 90s, he was the Crime Movie Guy, but now he's associated with all these trashy horror films we've been getting recently. Eli Roth keeps hanging out with Tarantino and Rodriguez as if he's part of the "team" now, and this is really sad. I want Inglorious Bastards.

This movie is going to suck, BIG TIME. A chick who has a gun for a leg? That's the best thing Q. Tarantino has floating around in his head? My bet is that R. Rodriguez's project will be a lot better.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
I'm a big fan of Tarantino and Rodriguez so I can't wait to see this.

Appearing in-studio on this Friday's "The Opie & Anthony Show" (XM Satellite Radio, Channel 202) to promote the theatrical release of Grindhouse, Kurt Russell let it slip that the two Grindhouse films, "Planet Terror" and "Death Proof," will be released individually onto DVD later in the year.

Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino's faux double-feature of exploitation movies Grindhouse will be released as separate films overseas with several deleted scenes restored. Among the sequences that will be seen in the international versions are Vanessa Ferlito's lapdance on Kurt Russell in Tarantino's segment "Death Proof." In the U.S. version, the film will cut to a "MISSING REEL" title card just before the lapdance.

Other scenes that will be restored include Mary Elizabeth Winstead singing along with the 1970s pop tune "Baby It's You," a funeral scene with Michael Parks and Marley Shelton, and a nude scene in "Planet Terror" with Josh Brolin for which he gained nearly 30 pounds. "I gained all this weight literally just for that scene," joked Brolin during a recent press junket. "My fat ass is in that scene and they cut [it], man."

The deleted scenes may make it onto the eventual domestic DVD release, however.

Meanwhile, Daily Variety is reporting that Tarantino may take an extended version of "Death Proof" to the Cannes Film Festival in May where it could land a competition slot.

Source

This movie is going to suck, BIG TIME. A chick who has a gun for a leg? That's the best thing Q. Tarantino has floating around in his head? My bet is that R. Rodriguez's project will be a lot better.
So I guess R. Roriguez's project is the one with the gun leg. Oh well. Maybe a rental.

Replying to your own dumbasss comment, makes it clear noone has your same opinion.
I have my own same opinion. It's very clear. These movies will be just as "cool" as R. Zombie's retarded movies.