Rank the Tarantino movies

→ in
Tools    

1. Django Unchained - This is an adventure epic, colorful, satirical, heartfelt, political and just masterfully done all around.
  2. Reservoir Dogs - A great indie classic. Love the storytelling, complexity, the grittiness and the ending.
  3. Jackie Brown - His most restrained and straightforward movie. A really good heist film. My first Tarantino film.
  4. Pulp Fiction - Kinda overrated but still really creative, avant-garde, bizarre and influential.
  5. Death Proof - I love the dive bar scenery, music selection, the more feminine cast and the car chase. Also, Kurt Russell.
  6. Kill Bill vol. 1 - Good mindless action. Great opening. Love the stylization.
  7. Kill Bill vol. 2 - Meanders aimlessly. Uma Thurman has a great performance though.
  8. Inglorious Basterds - Horrible pacing. Not very original. Props to Waltz though.

Oh, I'm sorry. Mods can lock it then.

1. Kill Bill (my favorite film of all time)
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Django Unchained
4. Death Proof
5. Jackie Brown
6. Reservoir Dogs
7. Pulp Fiction
8. The Hateful 8

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Django Unchained
3. Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. The Hateful Eight
6. Jackie Brown
7. Reservoir Dogs
8. Death Proof
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Welcome to the human race...
1. Pulp
2. Jackie
3. Dogs
4. Eight
5. Bill
6. Basterds
7. Django
8. Proof

1. Kill Bill (my favorite film of all time)

Please pm or post your favorite lines somewhere.