Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantoms.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	98049  

37. Dredd

36. The Meg

35. Midnight Meat Train

(I warned you there'd be trashy ones. But honestly, this one's a lot better than its title suggests.)

34. I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore

Holy Motors is great. As is Enemy.

Vanilla Sky was an average remake. The original is better.

I still haven't seen the original. I have to check that out.

34. I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore
I really wanted to love that film as it has awesome ingredients. But I didn't - I can't remember anythng about it other than there was a few laughs.

I really wanted to love that film as it has awesome ingredients. But I didn't - I can't remember anythng about it other than there was a few laughs.

For me, it may help that I empathize a lot with the protagonist, and growing up i knew guys 100% like Elijah Wood's character.

A system of cells interlinked
I liked many of the films on the list so far, especially Sunshine. Trick-r-Treat is firmly ensconced as an every year watch on Halloween night for us, as well.

I liked many of the films on the list so far, especially <i>Sunshine. Trick-r-Treat </i>is firmly ensconced as an every year watch on Halloween night for us, as well.
<br />

Hocus Pocus
Zombieland
Halloween (1978)
Trick R' Treat

My background movie playlist every 10/31

33. The Advent Calendar

32. Host (2020)

31. Top Secret

30. Paint Your Wagon

29. Velvet Buzzsaw

28. Bottoms

27. Sonatine

So far, Enemy and Vanilla Sky are tied for most up votes. Will we see a movie voted the ultimate Underrated Film?

It almost certainly won't be this film, because about only two of us remember it:

26. Nightbreed (the Director's Cut)

25. Swiss Army Man