family movies? cartoons?

Tools    

hi all!

i'm new to here and looking for recommendations on good family movies.

just saw squeakuel with the kids, so we enjoyed that. and looking for movies similar to that

thanks!

welcome~~~ i am new too.

You may of seen these 2, but Ratatouille and Over the Hedge are pretty good.

There are loads of family movies available. You just Google it and you will get a whole list of it.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Some family movies to watch:
WALL·E
Up
The Lion King
Finding Nemo
Ratatouille
Toy Story
The Princess Bride
The Incredibles
Toy Story 2
Beauty and the Beast
Shrek

Home Alone
Ice Age
Baby's Day Out
The Mask
3 Ninjas
Batman
The Princess Diaries

I'm assuming your children are fairly young? My niece is five and absolutely loves Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Wall-E...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy New Year from Philly!
Space Jam. It may seem kind of dated since it stars Michael Jordon but little kids love it. A woman at work told me her grandson could not get enough of it so I bought it for my nephew. He too, could not get enough of this half live action/half animation comedy about basketball.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...jam-1-1024.jpg

Take a look at these ones

the wizard of oz
Monsters Inc
Shrek
The incredibles
ET
Finding Nemo
The pricess Bride

Ray

Nim's Island
Mighty Joe Young
George of the Jungle
Pirates of the Caribbean
Enchanted
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
casper

cloudy is a great movie.

You can't go wrong with a classic Disney movie, as well as Pixar movies. Not only are they entertaining but all have a good message in them.
Also you can always try a good musical like Sound of Music.

How about KungFu Panda? Very fun

Seven more posts to go guy.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Seven more posts to go guy.
Anything that was close enough to bull-*****, I deleted. He was reading those threads, and replying in seconds. I mean like 5-10 seconds. It was starting to piss me off. He had posted that he was going to be updating his site. As soon as he hit 25 posts, he started altering his signature. Yep, all 5 times that he hit 25 posts.

He left!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
The 5th Element is awesome for kids, and it won't make parents want to jump out the window and keep running either. Lots of cool action, fun characters, but no blood or sexual stuff. It's watchable more than once too, which makes it a great family movie.

KungFu Panda
realy good cartoon.

Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, or Nightmare Before Christmas. All of those I loved as a kid, myself.

Put me in your pocket...
Also you can always try a good musical like Sound of Music.
Musicals are great for young ones. Nice suggestion and choice.

Moviemommy...have you tried any of the Veggietales dvd's? It's a great series for kids.
Btw.....what ages are your kids?