Rank the 2017 best picture nominees.

Tools    

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Looked for a thread like this and I didn't find any, sorry if it's done.

For me:
1. La La Land
2. Moonlight
3. Hacksaw Ridge
4. Hidden Figures
5. Fences
6. Manchester by the Sea
7. Hell or High Water
8. Arrival
9. Lion

All of these are at least a solid 75/100 and above, so I think every movie on this list is at least very good. they're just ranked from favorites.

1. La La Land
2. Manchester by the Sea
3. Moonlight
4. Arrival

Haven't seen the others

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Here's how I rated them. Those are all linked to my reviews here at MoFo. Click on them and take a few minute to read them, as what I wrote will tell you much more than just my ratings.

1. La La Land my review

2. Fences my review

3. Manchester By The Sea my review

4. Hidden Figures my review

5. Hell or High Water my review

6. Arrival my review

7. Lion my review

8. Hacksaw Ridge my review

Moonlight...I didn't see it

1- Moonlight

2- Arrival

3- Hell or High Water

4- Manchester by the Sea

5- Hidden Figures

6- La La Land

7- Hacksaw Ridge

Haven't seen Lion or Fences

Here's how I rated them. Those are all linked to my reviews here at MoFo. Click on them and take a few minute to read them, as what I wrote will tell you much more than just my ratings.

1. La La Land my review

2. Fences my review

3. Manchester By The Sea my review

4. Hidden Figures my review

5. Hell or High Water my review

6. Arrival my review

7. Lion my review

8. Hacksaw Ridge my review

Moonlight...I didn't see it
Read three of your reviews! I somewhat agree on what you said about Hacksaw Ridge, I loved that movie to death but I can see some of your points. I highly recommend Moonlight, i believe it's master class filmaking, unless you don't agree with that sort of stuff, which is perfectly understandable. By the way, how do you link your reviews to a specific place in your page? Might be super simple but I can't do it lol.

1- Moonlight

2- Arrival

3- Hell or High Water

4- Manchester by the Sea

5- Hidden Figures

6- La La Land

7- Hacksaw Ridge

Haven't seen Lion or Fences
Looks like Oscar season was very good to you!!

Of the ones I've seen:

La La Land

Yes, that's it. At the very least, if there was a video rental store in town still, I could've seen Moonlight, Fences, and Hacksaw Ridge, but the video rental store went out of business last year.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
1. Moonlight

2. La La Land

3. Arrival

Haven't seen the others.
Watch Manchester and Hacksaw. Both are worth it.

I actually like Lion too. A great year for Best Picture Nominees.

Read three of your reviews!....
By the way, how do you link your reviews to a specific place in your page? Might be super simple but I can't do it lol.
It's easy to link but if you make one mistake then the link won't work. So keep trying. Here's what I do

Copy the URL.
type what I want to link, example: my last review
highlight the text to be linked, then click the link icon on top of the toolbar, this one

then that's from there it's simple.

It's easy to link but if you make one mistake then the link won't work. So keep trying. Here's what I do

Copy the URL.
highlight the text to be linked, then click the link icon on top of the toolbar, this one

Ok thank you very much!! I'll try and do that.

Copy the URL.

Ok got the first part. But for example, when you did yours, the link takes someone directly to the part of the page with the review. When I do mine, it just takes me to the page itself. How do you make it so it's in a specific post in the page?

Ok got the first part. But for example, when you did yours, the link takes someone directly to the part of the page with the review. When I do mine, it just takes me to the page itself. How do you make it so it's in a specific post in the page?
So, to get the link to go directly to the post you want, first click on the time/date link on the upper right hand side of your post, that redirects the URL, then copy that URL as your link.

So, to get the link to go directly to the post you want, first click on the time/date link on the upper right hand side of your post, that redirects the URL, then copy that URL as your link.
Got it!! Thanks man, I was going insane lol!

I have not seen Lion yet but as for the rest:

Manchester By the Sea
La La Land
Moonlight
Hell or High Water
Arrival
Hacksaw Ridge
Fences
Hidden Figures

1. La La Land
2. Arrival
3. Manchester by the Sea
4. Moonlight
5. Lion

Did anyone not like La La Land?

Seems like it really struck a chord with everyone. I thought it was just straight up delightful, just like Chocolat.