The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You're a Genius all the time
Hey, we haven't seen one from you yet, have we, Swedish? Tell ya' what: I haven't posted a picture in a couple of years. If you post one, I'll post an updated one. Whatcha say?
Well, generally speaking, I don't like the idea of my visage floating around the internet ether outside of facebook and whatnot, but I'll make an exception for Movie Forums, of course. Expect a couple of Swedish Chef headshots sometime this week. Any requests for funny faces?

And no, Franklin's not a muppet.

Welcome to the human race...
Making reference to Arrested Development in said pictures would be appreciated.

Well, generally speaking, I don't like the idea of my face floating around the internet ether, but I'll make an exception for Movie Forums, of course.
If you're not comfortable with it, it's cool. But if you're willing, well, that's cooler still.

Related to the above: crap, now I have to follow through on my end.

Expect a couple of Swedish Chef headshots sometime this week. Any requests for funny faces?
Good idea. But we'll need a normal shot so we can tell the difference.

Whatever Franklin is, he's definitely not a Muppet.
My bad, I always assumed that was a Muppet. Who is Franklin?

You ready? You look ready.
As some might have seen in The Shoutbox, I got my Jeep stuck in a ditch today. We had a very nice snow; and well, I wanted to try out a dirt path near my house. Big mistake!!

We were going past this one section and my friend told me to watch the right of the road/path as there was a huge ditch there; I was watching it when the ***** happened. We started sliding right into the sucker. Once we started, I tried sweeping back up and out. Didn't work. Eventually, we slid *all* the way into the ditch. This was when I had my "oh *****, my mom is going to kill me if I don't get out of here" moment. We threw the Jeep into 4 Lo to get better traction and keep the wheels from spinning, but still couldn't get up and out of the ditch; we were committed. The entire thing was tilted with the whole right side down in the ditch.

Well, we decided to try backing down and out. Thank God, it worked. Only now we're stuck sitting across the road/trail. At one point we were actually sitting on the frame and were basically just a teeter-totter. My friend was spotting and we just kept manipulating the Jeep whenever we found a position that let it move forward or back. Thankfully, we got turned all the way around and back on the middle of the road. Excellent teamwork. The Jeep is in perfect shape, too.

Here's a shot of the actual road. You see how the tracks stop all of a sudden? That's where we slid in. We were so removed from the tracks we had made that someone could have driven by us just fine. I mean, we were seriously stuck in that f***er. We were sliding down to the right side of our seats!!

This is where we, thank God, managed to get out of the damn thing. Did I mention we also hit a sizable branch? It was dry rotted and cracked in two, so it didn't do any damage. We were just happy to be out of that ditch even though we got stuck...yet again.

This is a shot of how exactly we were stuck once we got out of the ditch. I didn't take a photo of when we were in it because I honestly wasn't thinking about it. I was way too worried about just getting it out. By the time this part came around, I was confident we could get out so we jumped out and assessed the situation/took photos. This is also when my friend started spotting for me.

Here's the Jeep back on the freaking trail and right in the middle. Excellent teamwork, if I do say so myself. A triumph and happy Matthew, to say the least. Lesson learned? Get better tires before every attempting this again. However, I doubt I ever will do this again unless I absolutely have to, but at least I know I can manage now.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Welcome to the human race...
Franklin is a "character" on the TV show Arrested Development - he's basically a puppet that talks and acts like a stereotypical black man.

My life isn't written very well.
Good Job John! Glad your OK. Thanks for posting those pics!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

This was when I had my "oh *****, my mom is going to kill me if I don't get out of here" moment.

So what is your mother's email so I can send a link to these pics..
Congrats on getting it out.

This is me performing with my band!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

You ready? You look ready.
So what is your mother's email so I can send a link to these pics..
Congrats on getting it out.
If you do...you will die. Yea, we felt pretty accomplished.

Good Job John! Glad your OK. Thanks for posting those pics!
Indeed. Right after we got out I was like, "I am so posting this on facebook and Movie Forums." haha

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

And here is me with two recent additions to my dvd library. It was taken with photo booth, so it is reversed.

Suspect's Reviews

And here is me with two recent additions to my dvd library. It was taken with photo booth, so it is reversed.

Cool shirt, dude; where did you find it? I can't find one with the smiley face, instead I have one with Rorschach on it.