What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Nights In White Satin ~ The Moody Blues

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I've always liked this song and video by Michael Jackson where he rebelled against all of the mocking for his crazy antics like his obsession with Elizabeth Taylor, the elephant man's bones, his pet chimp, his nose, and even sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber.

Not sure exactly how much is real or not real but still for me an entertaining video nevertheless.

My favorite scene from the movie "Donnie Darko"

&mode=related&search=

That scene is cool. I went out and bought Tears for Fears best of album after watching that film...
Oh really? That's cool. Did you already like that song before the movie? That was always one of my personal favorites so is why that scene stuck in my head so easily.

I got the Blues- Rolling Stones

"320" and "Train Track" two freely available songs by Project Jenny, Project Jan, from their upcoming album XOXOXOXOXO. These guys are the ultimate guilty pleasure; as catchy as they are bizarre. I dug their self-titled EP, and if these two tracks are any indication, the new album promises to be just as good.

Put me in your pocket...

Hand Made (Handmade) ~ by Mason Williams
Jose's Piece, Find a Reason to Believe, Saturday Night at the World, I've Heard That Tear Stained Monologue You Do There By the Door Before You Go, All the Time, Classical Gas, The Tomato Vendetta, Manha De Carnaval, It's Over, The Exciting Accident.