Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Beats me.

As for Amazing Spider Man... It was okay at least.
Haha really? Amazing Spider-Man was ok, yet you slam Man Of Steel?.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Oh man.... how it is possible to wait till 2015...???!!!
Maybe try watching better movies.....

Oh and I thought this YouTube video was rather hilarious to anybody that's seen this subpar film.

On the outside looking in.
Can't we all just get along? They were both putrid.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Neither were great but at least The Not Very Amazing Spiderman had characters. Man of Steel had cardboard cutouts that did nothing but brood, mope, and throw each other through buildings. TASM had lots of dumb and cheesy moments but at least it had a sense of fun.

My favourite part of Man of Steel is at the end, when Superman...you know. For me, it was the most fascinating part of the movie, which was pretty lack luster until that point.

And I must admit that the fighting scenes were a guilty pleasure for me. Yes, I know they were so wrong, but I just loved watching Superman beat up the bad guys with his full strength, or him getting thrown through a Denny's. Pure testosterone goodness.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Warner have Trademarked the name "Nightwing"

Lex Luthor actors rumoured were Brian Cranston but that seems to have died off... new rumours are Jackie Earle Haley, Terry O'Quinn (Lost, The West Wing) and also, ugh... Denzel bloody Washington.

Callan Mulvey (Captain America Winter Soldier and Aussie soap Home And Away) has been hinted and rumoured as The Flash...

Wow, imagine Rorschach as Lex Luthor! Talk about intimidating...

As for Callan Mulvey, he doesn't really seem like the Flash material to me. My dream pick would still be Ryan Gosling, but I think those rumours have died down now.

Other news in... apparently there will be two villains for Batsy and Supes to face off against as well.

And both are confirmed as being from the Superman Universe...

I said about Doomsday before being considered. Obviously Luthor is on everyone's minds as well.

But another doing the rounds is Metallo... a Supervillain with actual Kryptonite as his powers.

Wow, imagine Rorschach as Lex Luthor! Talk about intimidating...

As for Callan Mulvey, he doesn't really seem like the Flash material to me. My dream pick would still be Ryan Gosling, but I think those rumours have died down now.

I'm not familiar with Mulvey myself...

But yeah, JEH as Luthor... that would be frickin' awesome.

Metallo sounds crazy. I could definitely see Batman teaming up with this guy to fight Supes, at least for a while. But I don't think they established Kryptonite in the first movie, so I wonder how it will make its debut here.

Reading Doomsday's bio, I could definitely see Snyder fitting him in somehow. What a great physical match up for Superman.

Technically, Kryptonite did make a showing.

It was in rewritten form though. Kinda similar with Robin in TDKR...

The atmospherics of the Kryptonian Ships make Supes as weak as a human and at one point he coughs up blood and passes out.

Callan Mulvey (Captain America Winter Soldier and Aussie soap Home And Away) has been hinted and rumoured as The Flash...
I remember him as Drazic in the series Heartbreak High!

To me, the whole idea of mashing together Superman and Batman seems complete;y stupid. I think it's just a cash grab, but hey maybe i will be completely wrong and it will be amazing. But if Ben Affleck is indeed going to be Batman, then i expect it to fail badly.

I don't even understand the concept. Isn't Batman set in a fictional city Gothom City, whereas Superman is set in real life, eg. our world, where his job is basically to help people out wherever possible.

Whereas the Batman's job is basically to take on all the various villians that have come his way.

How and why would these two Superheroes feel the need to clash with each other?? That's the stupidest thing ever.
Wouldn't it make sense if they joined forces or something.

I think you've missed the point.

The film is based on the comic book. The DC Universe.

Like how The Avengers is based using heroes from all over the Marvel Universe.

Bat Vs Supe has been a comic for years.

I always find it odd when I see people who don't anything about things like that. Then I realize that i'm just a nerd.

I wonder when the teaser trailers are going to start coming out. I'd suspect early next year. Watching that should give us a rough idea of what they're going for...

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
To me, the whole idea of mashing together Superman and Batman seems complete;y stupid. I think it's just a cash grab, but hey maybe i will be completely wrong and it will be amazing. But if Ben Affleck is indeed going to be Batman, then i expect it to fail badly.

I don't even understand the concept. Isn't Batman set in a fictional city Gothom City, whereas Superman is set in real life, eg. our world, where his job is basically to help people out wherever possible.

Whereas the Batman's job is basically to take on all the various villians that have come his way.

How and why would these two Superheroes feel the need to clash with each other?? That's the stupidest thing ever.
Wouldn't it make sense if they joined forces or something.
Alright, Affleck IS going to be Batman, that was confirmed a long time ago. Gothem City is apparently close to Metropolis because I always hear references to it in my Batman video games. This movie is just where they meet, they'll fight for a bit and then team up, after all they are both charter members of The Justice League!