Reviews - Can I Have Your Input?

Tools    

Hi first off let me tell you a bit about myself and the reason for this thread.

My name is Adam and i run an online sales entertainment website (linked in my signature).
I have recently started writing reviews for the products i sell and a lot of this is movies.

I was wondering if any of you would be so kind to read any reviews i post and then give me your constructive criticism? If any of you reply with a yes i will post my newest review.

I would like to let you know the reviews i will be posting will be for movies that have recently-ish been released on DVD/BLU RAY.

Thanks guys.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Go ahead, I'll read.

Cheers guys I'll post it on this thread soon just have to get on the laptop.
I appreciate the help
Be as honest as you can

Ok guys remember im no expert at writing reviews and this is just a first draft before i put it on my site, but your input will help a lot with this so here it is:

Gravity is a brilliant space based epic!

The story bases itself around Ryan Stone played by Sandra Bullock, who is a medical engineer that has been placed on a space station with astronauts to install a prototype on the station. Whilst performing this action debris from an explosion of a Russian sattelite strikes the space station and ricochets Stone out into space.
Scared and alone she has to wait for rescue by a fellow astronaut Matt Kowalski portrayed by George Clooney. Once reunited they are tethered together as Kowalski drags an oxygen deprived Stone through space. They now have an allotted time to reach the Russian and Chinese stations to help them home before they are also destroyed by the debris.

After a twist in the story Stone is left to go on a solo mission, scared and alone (and with only basic knowledge) she must try to reach home before she runs out of oxygen and lost in space forever.

This movie really is an emotional rollercoaster and the acting by Sandra Bullock is superb. This movie pulls you in and makes you believe you are with the characters every step of the way. Oscar worthy performances help make this film one of the greatest movies of 2013.

This is a must watch!

Adam you spelled satellite wrong.
Also I wouldn't have put anything about Stone having to go on a solo mission, that's a spoiler really don't you think?

Would you change or add anything? Do you think i have missed anything out?

I was thinking that also but didnt go with my gut Christine... Ill take it out

Thanks a lot Christine.

Also guys i have just created a new thread for this in the home theatre section. Please do check in on that thread and input your advice.

I am going to post a review for the DVD of Escape Plan soon.

I don't know if you've changed it, but you described Ryan as "scared and alone" twice.
Well spotted it will be edited out cheers

I'm not a big fan of the font colors.
I used those font colours because they corresponded with the rest of the site I have found that is has helped people remember the site but thanks for your input