Which Is Your Favorite Vin Diesel Character?

Tools    

Which is your favorite character that Vin Diesel portrays??

Private Adrian Caprazo - Saving Private Ryan
Iron Giant (Voice) - Iron Giant
Chris Varick - Boiler Room
Riddick - Pitch Black/The Chronicles of Riddick
Dominic Toretto - The Fast and the Furious
Taylor Reese - Knockaround Guys
Xander Cage -- XXX
Sean Vetter - A Man Apart

Me...The coolest character I have seen would have to be Riddick. No doubt.

Originally Posted by jrs

Iron Giant (Voice) - Iron Giant
Chris Varick - Boiler Room
Riddick - Pitch Black/The Chronicles of Riddick
Dominic Toretto - The Fast and the Furious
Taylor Reese - Knockaround Guys
Xander Cage -- XXX
Sean Vetter - A Man Apart

Me...The coolest character I have seen would have to be Riddick. No doubt.

Shouldn't this be in general movie discussion?

Anyway, I choose Riddick.

I think the coolest one is Riddick. Althogh I very much liked him as Xander Cage...the tatoos were the bomb.

Well I haven't seen Riddick, and my husband has a problem in his movies (gee I wonder why?) But somehow I love him and cannot forget him in Dominic Toretto - The Fast and the Furious. Now it must be the voice ; that harsh voice he has however it seems to follow him everywhere. Is he a token actor ? or just Mr. Muscledude! this guy is just amazing. I think Hollywood has got to get more of them.

Out of the 5 movies of his that I saw,(Saving Private Ryan, Boiler Room, Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick, The Fast and the Furious)
this one is my favorite character.

its a dog eat dog world
richard b. riddik

the teenage movie critic
Riddick, easy. Who kicks ass and has eyes that see in the dark? Plus check out the game, it has been getting rave reviews.

i dont like vin diesel. i saw pitch black and i thought it was garbage. so i didnt bother with the sequel

Definitely the soldier in Saving Private Ryan - because he's killed half way through the movie. The guy has no talent, no screen presence, and I can't wait for his blip of a career to vanish...or at least have him relegated to mostly straight-to-video crapola, like Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme these days. Sooner rather than later, I hope.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Just wait until he plays Macbeth, then you'll see who can't act.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Saving Private Ryan is obviously the best movie, but his role in that wasn't anything special. Which is why I will consider that his best role.

The question is: Is Vin Diesel gay? I've heard from a fairly reputable source that he is, and hes had a boyfriend for 5 years or something. I haven't really ever seen him linked to any of Hollywoods leading ladies (im prolly wrong) and his movies are in a league with Pro Wrestling and Nazism for homoerotic undertones.

Yeah, I agree... Saving Private Ryan is a great movie. Also, it reminds me of my own combat experience... playing with toy soldiers as a (much younger) kid! lol!

Mrs. BDT to y'all
How is it possible to choose a favourite vin diesel character when he plays all his characters in exactly the same way? Im sorry, but i just dont rep him for his versatility.

Originally Posted by jrs

He can’t act, but he has a nice voice… so Iron Giant

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Caparzo... he plays him good. Although he dies early.

You ready? You look ready.
Riddick
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza