What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just come back from the park with my son, he had a great time on his scooter and running around with all the other kids that were there. He went on the slide at least 100 times
Weve come home now and im completly buggered, im in sofa just hurting from under my shoulder blades to my feet, so im not doing much else

Washing Tylenol down with a diet DP and wishing Mardi Gras was over....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Watching NCIS waiting on a late dinner my talented son created from near scratch.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

You ready? You look ready.
Watching NCIS waiting on a late dinner my talented son created from near scratch.
Hey, I haven't seen you around these parts in quite awhile! How are you?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just come back from giving my wife a lift to our local ASDA which isnt really local. Im now sat on the couch enjoying a refreshing cup of coffee, my feet are up as im in quite allot of pain.

Hope your son is okay n3wt...

Right now I am washing Tylenol down with very Irish coffee.... and thinking I might leave out the coffee on the next round...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i am actually getting alot excited... i am considering shooting a friends' wedding in august and working on more photography for a film making buddy..

maybe this is what i am meant to do with my life..