Sci-fi/Fantasy Faceoff.

Tools    

Which is your favourite Sci-Fi/Fantasy movie series?
32.61%
15 votes
Alien Franchise
13.04%
6 votes
Star Trek Franchise
8.70%
4 votes
Predator Franchise
39.13%
18 votes
Star Wars Franchise
2.17%
1 votes
The Chronicles Of Narnia Franchise
10.87%
5 votes
Terminator Franchise
10.87%
5 votes
Pirates Of The Caribbean Franchise
15.22%
7 votes
The Matrix Franchise
10.87%
5 votes
Harry Potter Franchise
43.48%
20 votes
Lord Of The Rings Franchise
2.17%
1 votes
The Mummy Franchise
2.17%
1 votes
Transformers Franchise
46 votes. You may not vote on this poll

From that list I would have to say Star Wars.
Is the Mummy Franchise sci fi? I don't think I would put it in that category.

2001 Space Odyssey would have to be in there IMO.

Sorry, Pirates of the Carribean is certainly not Sci Fi and Narnia is fantasy.

Planet of the Apes
Back to the Future
Mad Max
The Cube
should all also be included

From that list I would have to say Star Wars.
Is the Mummy Franchise sci fi? I don't think I would put it in that category.

2001 Space Odyssey would have to be in there IMO.
The Mummy is Fantasy. Which is why it's in the Poll.
2001 isn't really a series of movies or a franchise though. Which is why it's not in the Poll.

Sorry, Pirates of the Carribean is certainly not Sci Fi and Narnia is fantasy.

Planet of the Apes
Back to the Future
Mad Max
The Cube
should all also be included
Pirates is Fantasy, and yes Narnia is Fantasy. Which is why they're in the Poll.
There's also only space for a max of 12 subjects to vote for, so there's bound to be numerous series's's's's's that would be missed out.

The Mummy films could fall under the fantasy part of this topic, but yes, not science fiction.

Maybe I should start a 'Round Thread' with vs between the movies?? I could include a whole bunch of series's's's's's...

LoTR forever, but I really need to start watching Chronicles of Narnia. Loved the books as a kid, and I wonder how the movie will stack up to my imagination of things.

Narnia movies are actually pretty good. Lots of viewer friendly stuff going on compared to the Narnia films.

LOTR is more for the teen market upwards (it's a bit scary for youngsters), I'd let my littluns watch the Narnia films easily, but not LOTR.

You hate Star Wars?

I really do...i watched those movies too late,after i already see and heard zillions of parodies and references of them...from begging letters i got that feeling that i watch overly cliched movie...off-course i don't say that movie is bad because of that,its not a movies fault,but it did affect my viewing(idk how to say,lol)...besides that nothing really impressed me...
also i hate space movies like that,because when i see space movie i want to feel that real beauty of mysteriousness of space...SW killed that...universe seems too small in that movie...asteroids that hits spaceship,flying outside of galaxy with spaceship,that is more than impossible in real space...thous are some things that a lot of people don't care about,but i do...i like 2001 type of space movie,and i hate action space movies where SW have a huge influence

Alien franchise, simply because the aesthetic design of the Xenomorph is superb.

...uh the post is up there...