Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

SiB, Rachel Nichols, so fine! And that picture, I love that dress that she's about to come out of because...she's about to come out of it!
Yes it's a good one. Again, she looks great with dark or red hair.

Captain Steel, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is one of my all-time favorite actresses, as much for her beauty as for her talent. And those pics you posted, especially the one with her holding that phone.
I really liked her in The Thing – it was better than I'd expected.

Beatle, any Uma is good Uma.:
Indeed.

That's a good day at the office isn't it? I haven't seen the film but I remember hating him when I saw that both Uma Thurman and Kristin Scott Thomas were in it.

It was great when Mark Cousins did that interview with Terence Stamp and they were discussing Theorem, in which he got to act alongside his teen fantasy, Silvana Mangano. Cousins played the seduction scene and afterwards Stamp's going "More! More!".

Mary Elizabeth Winstead has a leading role in a new horror film with John Goodman... 10 Cloverfield Lane.

It would be cool if it has the Cloverfield monster in it!
Sod the Cloverfield monster – she's in it.

That's a good day at the office isn't it? I haven't seen the film but I remember hating him when I saw that both Uma Thurman and Kristin Scott Thomas were in it.

It was great when Mark Cousins did that interview with Terence Stamp and they were discussing Theorem, in which he got to act alongside his teen fantasy, Silvana Mangano. Cousins played the seduction scene and afterwards Stamp's going "More! More!".
Ah! Silvanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I won't post a pic cause I'm under oath that only Uma has the right to it.

But i may do it in some other thread.

Ah! Silvanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I won't post a pic cause I'm under oath that only Uma has the right to it.

But i may do it in some other thread.
She has a nice line in striking cameos. The end of The Decameron and of course Dune where, like all great beauties, she had to have no eyebrows and a bald head for a bit.

She's fantastic as Circe in Ulysses, with green hair. What's also good about that film is that she plays Penelope too, a bit like how some versions of A Midsummer Night's Dream have the same actress playing Hippolyta and Titania, and it's as if Circe is emulating Ulysses's wife to draw him in.

She has a nice line in striking cameos. The end of The Decameron and of course Dune where, like all great beauties, she had to have no eyebrows and a bald head for a bit.

She's fantastic as Circe in Ulysses, with green hair. What's also good about that film is that she plays Penelope too, a bit like how some versions of A Midsummer Night's Dream have the same actress playing Hippolyta and Titania, and it's as if Circe is emulating Ulysses's wife to draw him in.
I must say, SeeingisBelieving, you have an astonishing knowledge! I find it hard (sometines impossible) to keep up with your posts, and not omly because of the knowledge, you seem exceptionaly intelligent. You continue like this, and will became a mod. How soon, I can't tell, it depends on Yoda. (Of course, you'll become one only if you'll wish to, Yoda won't torment you to death, he's too nice a guy)

Here at least I know The Decameron by Giovanni Boccacio and Dune by Frank Herbert which I saw and loved (especially Sting!) and even read, but in English (it's not my mother tongue) and as the read really is exceptionaly difficult, I gave up soon enough. The only other Silvana movie i know is Riso Amaro (sour rice), where we have the famous legs scene. and those legs...unimaginable! She was married to Dino de Laurentis I think. Let me do the leg count

At the ZEROTH place, completely out of competition and in a league of her own is Uma

1. A girl from my high school
2. Lorie, a French singer and former ice-skater
3. Nicole Vaidisova, a Chech tennis player
4. Carmen Electra
5. Andie MacDowwell
6. Denise Masino, an american body builder
7. Valeria Marini, an Italian show-girl
8. Silvana Mangano
9. Senta Berger
10. Yvonne Craig, she was in that Elvis movie, what was it called Cousins? And Bat girl
11. Vera Caslavska, a Chech gymnast

I must say, SeeingisBelieving, you have an astonishing knowledge! I find it hard (sometines impossible) to keep up with your posts,

I think it's just making connections really, and I did watch a hell of a lot of films and TV when I was younger. I watch very little now. The last thing I saw some of was Battleship, and I really like the aliens in that.

and not omly because of the knowledge, you seem exceptionaly intelligent. You continue like this, and will became a mod. How soon, I can't tell, it depends on Yoda. (Of course, you'll become one only if you'll wish to, Yoda won't torment you to death, he's too nice a guy)
Did anyone see the tall Yodas in London that they're trying to get rid of? Very strange.

Here at least I know The Decameron by Giovanni Boccacio and Dune by Frank Herbert which I saw and loved (especially Sting!)
"I will kill him!" Er, no you won't. He's great in his little cameo in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen as well. It's a belter. The actor that played Feyd in the miniseries was very good as well I remember, and dark-haired as both he and Baron Harkonnen are in print.

and even read, but in English (it's not my mother tongue) and as the read really is exceptionaly difficult, I gave up soon enough.
Really – what's your first language?

The only other Silvana movie i know is Riso Amaro (sour rice), where we have the famous legs scene. and those legs...unimaginable! She was married to Dino de Laurentis I think. Let me do the leg count
The thing Terence Stamp saw her in was definitely something where she was a character working in the fields, so it could well be that film.

For me Maria Sharapova's got the best legs in the world, but Thurman's are nice here as well. I believe she has something like size 12 feet too.

She was good in The Avengers but looking back it was a shame that Keeley Hawes wasn't more established – I'd forgotten she was actually in it – she'd have been perfect as Mrs Peel.

I think it's just making connections really, and I did watch a hell of a lot of films and TV when I was younger. I watch very little now. The last thing I saw some of was Battleship, and I really like the aliens in that.
Ah, I see. Thanks. I also watched, but no more. I can hardly endure a movie nowadays. I'm fed up. That's why I joined, to talk. I also saw it. Liam is one of my favorites.

Did anyone see the tall Yodas in London that they're trying to get rid of? Very strange.
See? That's what I mean. I don't even know what you're talking about.

"I will kill him!" Er, no you won't. He's great in his little cameo in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen as well. It's a belter. The actor that played Feyd in the miniseries was very good as well I remember, and dark-haired as both he and Baron Harkonnen are in print.
In the end he was able to kill people with his voice, right? I've been meaning to watch your next to favorite film for ages. Is it any good? lol It looks fantastic.

Really – what's your first language?
Croatian. Yours?

The thing Terence Stamp saw her in was definitely something where she was a character working in the fields, so it could well be that film.
Yes. Here it is:

Vittorio Gassman is also in it.

For me Maria Sharapova's got the best legs in the world, but Thurman's are nice here as well. I believe she has something like size 12 feet too.
Yeah, she's 6 feet, as if she's not too much anyway. And extremely long fingers and toes.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I also watched, but no more. I can hardly endure a movie nowadays. I'm fed up. That's why I joined, to talk. I also saw it. Liam is one of my favorites.
Yeah, he's a reliable presence in anything. It's great that Taken gave him a new impetus in his career.

See? That's what I mean. I don't even know what you're talking about.
It's street performers, like mime acts, wearing Yoda masks but standing at around 7ft, with the robes hanging down. As I say, weird to see.

In the end he was able to kill people with his voice, right?
In the film, yeah, and it was a very interesting way of looking at how Paul and his forces beat the Emperor. The miniseries is actually much more faithful to the book in how the Fremen and Paul's abilities are portrayed, and Alec Newman's excellent. James McAvoy is in the second miniseries Children of Dune – so two Scots doing English accents.

I've been meaning to watch your next to favorite film for ages. Is it any good? lol It looks fantastic.

I saw it at the cinema when I was 10 and it left a massive impression, but I've probably become slightly critical about it over the years. The fantastic elements in it are what makes it for me. I was never keen on the town being the 'way in' to the Baron's adventures but it's still visually impressive. I mean I think Terry Gilliam said that nobody was making films like it at the time – it looks like an old epic with thousands of extras.

Perhaps the best part of it is Michael Kamen's music, and I was astounded that very little time was given to talking about that on the Special Edition. It's integral to the film and I think one of the best film scores I've ever heard. He knew his classical music that's for sure.

And I think Uma Thurman's basically the first woman I actually noticed 'in that way' (and only seven years older!) so a lot's bound up in the film for me.

These days Münchhausen tops it, just because it's more of a continuous story and its age I think gives it that extra atmosphere.

Croatian. Yours?
English.

Yes. Here it is:

Vittorio Gassman is also in it.

That's it, definitely.

Yeah, she's 6 feet, as if she's not too much anyway. And extremely long fingers and toes.
And thumbs! You've just reminded me of Even Cowgirls Get the Blues, which I don't think I've ever seen all the way through.

Tatiana Maslany:

Yeah, he's a reliable presence in anything. It's great that Taken gave him a new impetus in his career.
My favorite is Darkman. The unique Raimi style at its best. The one with the airplane highjack is also great. And what's that chick's name, who recently won an Oscar? I dig her too.

It's street performers, like mime acts, wearing Yoda masks but standing at around 7ft, with the robes hanging down. As I say, weird to see.
Ah! that's it.

In the film, yeah, and it was a very interesting way of looking at how Paul and his forces beat the Emperor. The miniseries is actually much more faithful to the book in how the Fremen and Paul's abilities are portrayed, and Alec Newman's excellent. James McAvoy is in the second miniseries Children of Dune – so two Scots doing English accents.
I also like those worms of 300 yards.

Not much to do with the female beauty we apreciate.

Thanks.

Glad I could help.

And thumbs! You've just reminded me of Even Cowgirls Get the Blues, which I don't think I've ever seen all the way through.
The be well, the single most outstanding exposition of female beauty I've seen is here in Hysterical Blindness, in a scene when she walks away from a window, but I can't find it online.

My favorite is Darkman. The unique Raimi style at its best.
He was good in Darkman I remember.

The one with the airplane highjack is also great. And what's that chick's name, who recently won an Oscar? I dig her too.
Oh yes, I haven't seen Non-Stop yet. Julianne Moore won one last year?