What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just deafened myself fixing my neighbour's malfunctioning smoke alarm. My ears haven't been ringing so much since I saw The Wedding Present in concert...

I am sitting on my bed drinking a Pepsi/eating a turkey sandwhich, while watching some ebay auctions thats about to end, with Erasherhead in the DVD Player playing, while glancing in the living room at Rip The Runway on BET and typing here on the fourms.

You ready? You look ready.
I'm waiting for a friend to call and tell me what time he's coming over.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by hazii-One
I am sitting on my bed drinking a Pepsi/eating a turkey sandwhich, while watching some ebay auctions thats about to end, with Erasherhead in the DVD Player playing, while glancing in the living room at Rip The Runway on BET and typing here on the fourms.
I feel tired even reading all the things you are doing Hazii

lol I was tired at that moment also, but i knew if I went to sleep I would miss my auctions, but on the bright side I won

Serial Mom
Stay Tuned
Cujo
Blank Check

for a total of $20.25 with shipping

right now Im in here looking over snakes since we just found one right outside of our living room window while my roommate was walking the dog, I am soooooo scared of snakes

Bruce Campbell Groupie
drinking tropical Lucozade

watching maury, posting on here while waiting on roommate so we can walk to the park. Need to get out the house and get some fresh air. Im bored so I guess we will just walk the dog around the park a couple times.

reading threads

Getting ready to go do some computer work then, I'll be going to Walmart to pick up two simple things to make my car look more professional.

deciding how to properly celebrate my birthday

Well, finally got home. I got paint stripper for my tail pipes. Don't ask, GM is weird. And I got some door edge guards that will be made into a make shift grill. I'll probably post some pictures when I'm done.

rhymes with Goebbels
At this very moment I'm regretting what I said in an interview for this bookstore chain that I went to today. I was asked, as a litmus test to determine whether i'm capable of like, moving boxes, what my favourite book was. And I had just gotten through mentioning that I'm an english major and whatnot, and was like 'slaughethouse-five! omg!' but slightly cooler, thinking that it was a reasonably obvious and likeable answer and he would hire me on the spot and there would be rainbows and the sun would start singing. But the manager just fained interest and gave me the 'yes, it's very interesting to see what interesting books people like, it gives me insight into the interesting people that they really are."

but thinking over it now, I am POSITIVE he has never heard of slaughterhouse-five and is right now thinking that the favourite book in the history of everything, of this so-called english major girl is a ****ing SLASHER NOVEL.

trying to remember how to spell floccinaucinihilipilification

Originally Posted by Eyes
floccinaucinihilipilification
what the F**k is that suppose to mean

anyway I'm looking at my new cellphone *Happy*

Originally Posted by B-card
what the F**k is that suppose to mean

anyway I'm looking at my new cellphone *Happy*
floccinaucinihilipilification basically means nothing, something completely insignificant or minute. flocci means wool, nauci means trifle, nihil means nothing, and pili means a single strand of hair.