You're listening to MOFO 97.1 FM Radio.

Tools    

Calling in from Austin, Texas, I'm a huge fan of the show, feeling some Johnny Cash. Surprise me on the song.

Calling in from Austin, Texas, I'm a huge fan of the show, feeling some Johnny Cash. Surprise me on the song.
Alright. Here's Stevie Wonder with "Part Time Lover."

Surprise!

DJ Sexy, I request a song that will annoy Miss Vicky to no end.

Good thing I didn't make a bet on what Miss Vicky would post first. I would have lost.

DJ Sexy, I request a song that will annoy Miss Vicky to no end.
I believe I have the right BOOTS for that.

I want JJ to hear this, I think he'll like it. JJ, this dude reminds me a little bit of Todd Terje.

I hate those videos that make you listen to them on the Youtube website instead of listening to the embed.

I want JJ to hear this, I think he'll like it. JJ, this dude reminds me a little bit of Todd Terje.

I like that myself.

Alright you son of a b|tch, you wanna play hard-ball, I'm game. Gimmie some Fountain Of Wayne "Too Cool For School" or else, you can go ahead and learn how to shelf-stack for your next job.

Alright you son of a b|tch, you wanna play hard-ball, I'm game. Gimmie some Fountain Of Wayne "Too Cool For School" or else, you can go ahead and learn how to shelf-stack for your next job.
Miss Vicky, I think I'm in either in Quills or Django Unchained. I didn't intend for this thread to make a slave out of me.

Fountains of Wayne.

"Too Cool For School."