My invention ideas. What's yours?

Tools    

Nostril gardens.

If we ever go to another planet in outer space we will need a garden on the spaceship for oxygen and here's where I introduce nostril gardens. Basically scientists inject microscopic trees and bushes in your nostrils so even when you get to the foreign planet you'll be able to breathe. I've been thinking as well since trees are peaceful and man is chaotic, perhaps through thousands of years of injecting our nostrils with microscopic trees we will eventually become half men half tree. And I believe this will end all war and man will a finally find peace with his fellow man.

Number 2... This one isn't an invention but a million dollar idea I've had. Cheetahs have a similar physique to greyhounds and there's a lot of money in greyhound racing. So my idea is to grab a wild cheater from Africa, die it's fur and give it plastic surgery to morph its face to a similar appearance to that of a greyhound. In the races I'll win every time and make a fortune.

Number 3 ..Clear scrapers

A lot of skyscrapers are ugly how do we make them look beautiful. I introduce my invention idea clear scrapers. Basically they are see through skyscrapers made out of crystal clear bulletproof glass. Everything in the clear scraper is see through the walls the ceilings everything. We could have the ladies work on the top floor