Halloween 9

Tools    

This is a really cool idea and looks like it is going good so far. One problem is I'm not a great writer.

im not a great writer either its just fun.

so whos gonna continue the story

micheal stops at the local 7/11 and byes a pack of cigarettes, but figures out that the clerk gave him full flavor instead of menthol so he goes back in and kills the clerk, but not for the cigarettes but for overcharging him for the seckound pack.....sounds good enough for me, it souds better than reurection

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
micheal stops at the local 7/11 and byes a pack of cigarettes, but figures out that the clerk gave him full flavor instead of menthol so he goes back in and kills the clerk, but not for the cigarettes but for overcharging him for the seckound pack.....sounds good enough for me, it souds better than reurection

Here, let me help with you some simple spelling (i'm bored and it pisses me off).

Micheal- capital letter
Buys- not as in bid farwell 'bye'
Second- ok, cut the 'k' and and 'u', see simple!
sounds- you got it right earlier....
Resurrection- see add an 's' second 'r' and capital 'r'

Ta da, or just type you replies in word than paste them here.

dont you people have anything better to do then correct my spelling, you know like a girl friend, why dont you try getting one

HAHAHAHA

Good one dude!
Though, i have a girlfriend and i saw her last night, n00b.

I just find it irritating when nothing you say makes any sense because of bad spelling, but then again, even when it is spelt right, it's still irritating.

I trust you have a girlfriend then, which is why you can make such claims, why not post a picture?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I trust you have a girlfriend then, which is why you can make such claims, why not post a picture?
That certainly would be interesting,....now we shall see whether he posts a picture or shuts up about that argument.

Well, I'm officially not a part of it.You and your non spelling my name right.

Here, let me help with you some simple spelling (i'm bored and it pisses me off).

Micheal- capital letter
Buys- not as in bid farwell 'bye'
Second- ok, cut the 'k' and and 'u', see simple!
sounds- you got it right earlier....
Resurrection- see add an 's' second 'r' and capital 'r'

Ta da, or just type you replies in word than paste them here.

Boys you missed a mistake. Clearly Michael is spelled with the a going before the e.

Originally Posted by zBLARz
Well, I'm officially not a part of it.You and your non spelling my name right.
again my fault i told moviemaker the wrong spelling of your name. man im making too many mistakes

HAHAHAHA

Good one dude!
Though, i have a girlfriend and i saw her last night, n00b.

I just find it irritating when nothing you say makes any sense because of bad spelling, but then again, even when it is spelt right, it's still irritating.

pyro tramp i hate to be the one to break it to you, but hookers dont count, and if you hate that i dont spell right, how about you putting the dick back in your mouth and shutting the hell up, and im not mad just board

Alright you guys need to seriously put this to rest. #1 halloween you need to work on your spelling and Pyro you need to chill, yes I know you dislike the spelling but lay-off a bit. Theres no sense of arguing over pointless things.

I might write a little tommorrow, but alas, I'll be away today, and don't want to rush through it.

I'll write a piece tomorrow. (I'm really ill today)

Originally Posted by halloween fag #1
pyro tramp i hate to be the one to break it to you, but hookers dont count, and if you hate that i dont spell right, how about you putting the dick back in your mouth and shutting the hell up, and im not mad just board

Ok, i agree we should finish arguing, but halloween fag, insulting me isn't changing anything, i have a g/f, you obviously don't, and clearly aren't getting any and now you're just being offensive so shut the **** up and piss off. (You spelt bored wrong btw)

Oh, and you think there should be a thread just for this new Halloween script thing? So it doesn't get interupted by comments?