The last time a film made you jump?

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes...
If were allowing short films for this I have one that scared the **** out of me so much that I won't walk alone past 12 am.

I'm almost ashamed to say this but the last film to make me jump was Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Just hear me out before you ridicule me though. I was in a theatre so noises and stuff are always louder than necessary.
WARNING: "Star Wars The Force Awakens" spoilers below
It was during the scene where Rey is exploring the den/basement of Maz Kanata's place and finds the lightsaber. It was a tense scene and I just knew something was gonna happen when she touched that lightsaber but the vision/bad trip that followed really made me jump a little bit. Just the sudden shock of it all got to me.

I have one that scared the **** out of me so much that I won't walk alone past 12 am.
That's funny cause that's the only time I ever really go out.

DAH!!! **** you! He was looking at a clock, not a door!
Well yeah but he's looking at doors in the lead-up.

That's funny cause that's the only time I ever really go out.
Hahaha that used to be me, but now I only walk alone after 12 with a friend.

Hahaha that used to be me, but now I only walk alone after 12 with a friend.
Hey, if you ever see somebody walkin' around at midnight dressed in black military gear with lots of belts and loud music, that's totally not me.

They also will not be carrying a knife. Definitely not.

If were allowing short films for this I have one that scared the **** out of me so much that I won't walk alone past 12 am.

This is not a short horror film. It's actual CCTV footage of me leaving a pub and walking home.

The bear scene in The Revenant literally had me shaking does that count?
It made me jump, and it was very realistic..if you forget the fact that a full grown grizzly bear weighs about 800 pounds and would obviously crush a man to death if it fell on him....

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
And I remember "The Smiling Man" when it published on Reddit Let's Not Meet. It was just as terrifying, I think it stalked a woman in the original one though

That Lights Out one was well done. The Smiling Man didn't work for me though, i would have to find the guy creepy rather than ridiculous for it to work i imagine.

The dog scene in The Gift.

Try this...

Now you can't stay home either
I saw that awhile back and I never found it to be that scary although all my friends did. It'a actually being made into a film though by the same director and James Wan is producing.

I saw that awhile back and I never found it to be that scary although all my friends did. It'a actually being made into a film though by the same director and James Wan is producing.
You didn't find this to be scary but was freaked out by a drunk normal-looking happy man walking around having a good time?

You weird bruh

Last night, while watching Jaws. I've seen it over 100 times, but the scene with Ben Gardner's head still makes me jump every time.
Yeah, I remember doing the same.

You didn't find this to be scary but was freaked out by a drunk normal-looking happy man walking around having a good time?

You weird bruh
I don't even know what is supposed to be creepy or scary about that Smiling Man. Whether it works for me or not i usually understand what people find creepy but all i could see at a stretch is someone finding that funny.