6. the dark knight

That's some bad hat, Harry.
1. The Prestige
2. The Dark Knight
3. Batman Begins
4. Memento
5. Inception

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
They range from unacceptable to passable. Nothing to look for here if you're a serious cinephile.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
They range from unacceptable to passable. Nothing to look for here if you're a serious cinephile.
Just checked. I am most certainly not a serious cinephile. Thank the maker, as those folks seem miserable!

Anyway, back to ranking my plebian movies, not to be confused with films.

1. Interstellar
  2. The Prestige
  3. TDK
  4. Inception
  5. Memento
  6. Dunkirk
  7. Oppenheimer
  8. Insomnia
  9. TDKR
  10. Batman Begins
  11. Tenet

After watching Interstellar again, I just never get tired of it, and I really enjoy the dad/daughter stuff, the score, the cast, and even the slightly silly and sentimental but still effective last act. I faded the Batman stuff a bit, most likely due to being plum sick and tired of comic films at this point. I did watch Tenet a second time a while back, liked it more than the first, but still feel it is sort of a chore to get through and doesn't really come together. There is a good film in there somewhere, but in its current form, it has too many issues, so it ends up in last.

After watching Interstellar again, I just never get tired of it, and I really enjoy the dad/daughter stuff, the score, the cast, and even the slightly silly and sentimental but still effective last act. I faded the Batman stuff a bit, most likely due to being plum sick and tired of comic films at this point. I did watch Tenet a second time a while back, liked it more than the first, but still feel it is sort of a chore to get through and doesn't really come together. There is a good film in there somewhere, but in its current form, it has too many issues, so it ends up in last.
That's also one of Thief's all time favorites.

A system of cells interlinked
I always think of contacting @Thief here on the boards each time I watch it so we can do a livestream deep dive, as I think that would best capture his passion and love for the film. Maybe next time!

I always think of contacting @Thief here on the boards each time I watch it so we can do a livestream deep dive, as I think that would best capture his passion and love for the film. Maybe next time!
For what it's worth, I hear he also loves Silver Linings Playbook, so maybe he'd be more eager to watch that one.

For what it's worth, I hear he also loves Silver Linings Playbook.

I know this is sarcasm, but this is from my most recent (two year-old) favorites list:

Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
PR: 8

Interstellar (2014)
PR: 31

1. Interstellar
  2. Tenet
  3. The Dark Knight Rises
  4. Inception
  5. The Prestige
  6. The Dark Knight
  7. Batman Begins
  8. Oppenheimer
  9. Dunkirk
  10. Memento
  11. Doodlebug
  12. Insomnia
  13. Following

Victim of The Night
I don't think all that highly of any of Nolan's films, well-made movies but rarely narratively solid all the way through and with a veneer of "depth" that rings false to me, but if I was forced to watch one again it would probably be Interstellar.

1. Memento
2. Oppenheimer
3. Following
4. Dunkirk
5. The Dark Knight
6. Inception
7. The Prestige
8. Interstellar
9. The Dark Knight Rises

Not sure where to fit Doodlebug into these rankings, but it's pretty good.
Here's what I posted last time. My opinion hasn't changed since then. Not sure if I'll ever watch Insomnia or Batman Begins.

Victim of The Night
Here's what I posted last time. My opinion hasn't changed since then. Not sure if I'll ever watch Insomnia or Batman Begins.
For what it's worth, Begins is definitely better than Rises.

Aw, but Insomnia's good.

Of the ones I have watched.

1. Memento
2. Dark Knight
3. The Following
4. Inception
5. Insomnia
6. Batman Begins
7. The Prestige

I didn't enjoy the rest.
Interstellar had its moments, but was rubbish.
Dark Knight Rises was a run of the mill superhero flick, with clichés for characters. Just an awful, awful movie.
Dunkirk - I didn't connect with, and it almost left me deaf.
Oppenheimer was decent but bloated and rushed. Would have been better as a series with so many plotlines.
Tenet was a hot mess