Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Add me to the list of those who like it. I actually got to see it in 35mm when I was in LA last summer. Apart from the clash of the white subtitles with thin borders that made them difficult to make out (particularly on the island), it was a great experience. Incredibly rapturous in 35mm, the photography is really excellent, and the film itself was fascinating and compelling.
I like it as well, but i like long "boring" movies

Besides his documentary about China, its the only Antonioni film i have seen. I missed a 35 mm screening of The Red Desert earlier this spring, but i have got it on dvd and plan seeing it sooner rather than later.

I love the framing in his movies

meh. story was ok, but not too funny all the time.

plus melissa mccarthy had something stuck in her teeth for most of the movie and it was really distracting. not sure if it was on purpose or not.

Fire walk with me.

Deliver Us From Evil: I watched this movie in theaters last night. I already have an in-depth review on my website for it, available in the signature. However, I'll summarize in saying that I was impressed with the film more than I was with other possession films like The Devil's Due that were released this year.

Rating: 7.5/10.0
I cannot wait to see it next tuesday !

It could have easily been a case of style over substance with this one, but the heart of the film sticks with the human characters you really do feel for, mixed with a world although briefly seen in the film, is definitely something to admire.

And good lord, how terrifying is Sergi López i Ayats in this? I'd rather be in a room with this guy than his character in the film.

Go Agead, Make My Day

Confidence 2003

7/10
It sure deserves better rating but there were two things I didn't like very much, A: I felt there wasn't real chemistry between the actors. B: I believe the two main actors (Burns & Weisz) acting wasn't that good.

other than that, movie is brilliant, I had real fun watching it, and it sure is one of the best in it's genre

The Bib-iest of Nickels

The Skin I Live In: I wrote a more in-depth review over this movie on my website. Link available in my signature. Other-wise, I'll summarize in saying that I think that the concept of this film outweighs the actual quality of the film. There's a lot of nonsensical filler in there. However, Antonio Banderez has a particularly enjoyable performance.

Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) ~ 5.5/10

Entertaining but tired of explosions. I think I will have to buy myself the "Crosshairs" action figure... I loved his trench coat..... and goggles.

I've always been a fan of Phil Collins, and I've never seen his 1988 movie Buster in its entirety until today.

The movie, based on real events surrounding the Great Train Robbery of the early 1960's with Phil Collins playing one of the robbers, the charming Buster Edwards, is surprisingly very good. Collins and Julie Walters, who plays Buster's wife June and is recognizable to many people today from the Harry Potter films, deliver great performances.

The movie is funny, touching, and features a great soundtrack that includes the Phil Collins classics A Groovy Kind of Love and Two Hearts.

Catch-22 (Mike Nichols, 1970)
-

Looks great, unites an excellent cast who give good performances and delivers some moments of absurd humour and effective war satire. But it's ultimately incoherent and a little confused; perhaps too frenetic and weird to make its point as well as it could have, or keep me fully invested for 120 minutes.

Her (2013)

An intriguing vision of the near future in which computers get personalities and evolve resulting in humans developing relationships with them. Also romantic ones. A film that raises and explores many questions which we will have to answer soon enough.

Also: gotta love those futuristic touches such as possible computer interface design, future architecture or future fashion. It all seems so realistic that it's impossible not to believe it will happen.

Exploitation Films Lover
Givew Us Tomorrow- 7/10
I don't know why, i hate Wendy character...
This is disturbing movie and i like it

Confidence 2003

7/10
It sure deserves better rating but there were two things I didn't like very much, A: I felt there wasn't real chemistry between the actors. B: I believe the two main actors (Burns & Weisz) acting wasn't that good.

other than that, movie is brilliant, I had real fun watching it, and it sure is one of the best in it's genre
I thought I was the only one who really likes this

Non-Stop

A decent movie. There were a few plotholes and silly moments, but overall a very effective thriller that was directed and acted well.

6.75/10