Musical Artist Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Looks like I will need some assistance in finishing off this HoF.
I have Idolmaker left to watch. I have hit a wall on every possibility. Including a link that Citizen was kind enough to offer (THANK YOU), which caused more problems than a solution every time I attempted to use it. Which was the same on another place that had it. My usual, not so dangerous places didn't have it.

So, please, if anyone as a link they can pm me with so that I can make the July 2nd deadline. I am truly thankful and greatly appreciative.
Sorry for the last minute request, but it seems my usual luck of getting around the normal difficulties ran dry for this final movie.

Again, sorry. But I still wish, very much, to make the deadline and do need assistance to do so. Thanks.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
@edarsenal
I just added your list to the others.

This really changed things quite a bit.

Now I can't wait to get Destiny's to see how this will all end up.

Just when I think it is going one way, it goes another.

Walk The Line (2005)

My new favorite movie in this Hof! I would have rated this highly even in the general Hof. I'd seen it once before, like 5 years ago and had forgotten much of it. But I knew it was a really good movie, and on a second watch I'm more convinced of that than ever.

I though
Joaquin Phoenix gave a fine performance as a young Johnny Cash. Did he look just like him, no...and that doesn't matter. What does matter is he nailed the body language and vocal inflictions of Johnny Cash. I believed he was the man in black! And Joaquin sang his own songs, impressive! He sounded good and a lot like Cash.

Reese Witherspoon I also really liked her in this. I have no idea what June Carter Cash looks like or even sounds like, and it doesn't matter to me if Reese doesn't look just like her. She captured this lively spirit and convinced me she was June. And she sang her own songs too! And could Reese be any more cutter than in the start of this movie! Especially in the 1954 scenes at the Grand Old Opry, she was perkily, adorable. I think every Hof should have a Reese Witherspoon movie.

What an amazing story, that was told so well that I held my breath for much of the movie...That means I was intently focused on the story, and that doesn't happen with many movies. The sets, and the way it was filmed told me this was a professionally made movie. I don't like country music, and yet I still liked hearing the songs performed live...and that says a lot about the quality of the movie too.
You need to google June Carter Cash...Witherspoon looks nothing like her...didn't like her performance at all and am still scratching my head that she actually won an Oscar for it. Phoenix was better. If the truth be told, when I re-watched this for the HoF, this film did not hold up as well as I thought it would.

It doesn't matter to me if Reese looked like June Carter or not, she captured her spirit and I thought she was excellent. Walk The Line was one of my favorites out of this Hof.

So what's up Vamp? Seeing an end in sight for this anytime soon?
I am expecting to receive Destiny's list tonight. So, maybe the reveal will be as soon as tomorrow if I do get hers tonight.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
@edarsenal
I just added your list to the others.

This really changed things quite a bit.

Now I can't wait to get Destiny's to see how this will all end up.

Just when I think it is going one way, it goes another.
YAY I mixed things up!!
I'd been tempted to know in what ways, but not necessary
Was always curious to see such background trivia about votes changing things as they came in. . . But then, if I'm so damn curious, I should host one LOL
which won't be likely, can't do what you wonderful people do.

...But then, if I'm so damn curious, I should host one LOL
which won't be likely, can't do what you wonderful people do.
Yes you could host one You have enthusiasm & participation and that's all you need You'd be a natural Ed! so host an Hof sometime and I'll join!

@Citizen Rules, @Clazor, @edarsenal, @Ðèstîñy, @gbgoodies, @Gideon58 and @Nestorio_Miklos

I will reveal everything today. I will do it somewhere around 5:00 - 5:30 Central Time.

Just letting you all know in case any of you are on at the time.

Thanks for letting us know vamp. I'm looking forward to it if I won't fall asleep.it will be late night. If nothing I will check it out tomorrow

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Well, I'm not gonna be able to catch this countdown live, so I'll check back tomorrow. Congrats to the winner and all partisipants. Good luck everyone.

Well, I'm not gonna be able to catch this countdown live, so I'll check back tomorrow. Congrats to the winner and all partisipants. Good luck everyone.
I just missed starting this for you! That is too bad. Sorry!

Thanks for letting us know vamp. I'm looking forward to it if I won't fall asleep.it will be late night. If nothing I will check it out tomorrow
Well, I actually spent my day watching something on Facebook that only a really nerdy person would admit to. I haven't decided if I should admit what the reason for the hold-up was for the reveal. But today is one of 3 significant days in American history, and I spent my day watching live feeds for it on Facebook. In case anyone is curious, it had something to do with the Battle of Gettysburg. I never know if I should admit being that much of nerd.

Anyway, who is online right now with me?

I am curious before I begin the reveal.

Well unless it happens within the next 20 minutes, I'm not going to be here either and will have to check it out in the morning.
Well, you two just answered my question before I could ask it.

Before we begin, I will state that Destiny's list really changed the outcome. Much more than I expected it to. That was very interesting to see that occur.

Without further ado, we will begin!

(Tie)

Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny

Eddie and the Cruisers

33 points

Pink Floyd - The Wall

36 points