A Prime 100

→ in
Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Definitely a weird set right there lol.

I guess +rep for Independence Day. Expendables 3 though!?!?

Just kidding. Really enjoying the list so far.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Definitely a weird set right there lol.

I guess +rep for Independence Day. Expendables 3 though!?!?

Just kidding. Really enjoying the list so far.
Thanks. Ex 3 is awesome what are you talking about?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I... I don't know if I can rep this one. Expendables 3? That's the worst in the series in my opinion. A film trying to introduce a younger cast to supposedly "take over" a franchise that's supposed to be about old awesome dudes kicking ass. They shat on their own concept. People go to see the oldies not a senseless stupid action flick. And the film used half of its runtime on introductions... Once again, introductions of young unknown actors we don't give one f*ck about. Also, it was even more kiddie friendly when it was made freaking PG-13! "Hunger Games: The Retirement Wars"... The second film is the "best" in my opinion, but non of them are good, really...

Independents Day I don't know if I have ever seen in full and when fully concentrated, but I have seen a lot and I from what I have seen I don't see the same thing as others do with that film. Never liked it too much. But it needs a chance with a proper watch.

So... The rep (if it comes) will be for Face/Off, which is awesome, and Rocky, which is a classic!

Hope your next set saves it. BUT thumbs up for being original and putting whatever on YOUR favorite list!

Welcome To My Top 100....

100. Saw

"The key to that chain is in the bathtub."

Saw is one of my favourite horror movies from the past 20 years. It was original, it was well made, and its was quite disturbing which is what i like from a horror movie. Its better than all the rubbish horror remakes of horror classics that flood are screens, and its also better than most of the other horror garbage out there too. It was a very well made movie with some great surprises, and some gruesome horror. Saw easily deserves a place on my top 100 list, but the sequels can stay well awayyyy.

99. Lego Movie

"I only work in black and sometimes very, very dark grey.
"

The Lego Movie is was of the most imaginative, most colourful, and most funnest movies ive ever seen. It has a great cast, great characters, and a crazy fun story full of wacky soundtracks, cheesy quotes, and some crazy lego action. Its one of the best movies from last year, and one of the best animated movies out there full stop. The whole concept sounds crazy but it works so well. And i guarantee you that this movie will make you smile.

98. Captain America: TWS

"I thought the punishment usually came AFTER the crime.
"

I was never a fan of the first Captain America movie. I thought the characters where very dull, i thought the story was meh, and i thought Captain America himself was very weak compared to the other Avengers characters. This movie however is awesome. Everything about this movie was a huge improvement. The cast where great, the characters where great, and Captain America was pretty cool. The movie has some great action, and it also has the badass Falcon, which is pretty cool.

97. The Departed

"Colin, calm down, or you'll shoot in your pants."

I recentley re-watched this movie a couple of weeks ago as i hadn't seen it in a couple of years. Its a movie i used to rate very highly and i placed it alot higher on my list last year, this year tho ive decided to drop it a good few places. Now ime not saying i didn't enjoy the re-watch of The Departed, i still think its a fantastic movie. I love the story, the cast, and of course the performances. But it just didn't grab me like it did when i first seen it. It looked a little dated, and Matt Damon sort of bugged the hell out of me for some reason. None the less The Departed is still awesome and will always be a favourite.

96. The Evil Dead

"We can't bury Shelly - S-She's a friend of ours.
"

The Evil Dead is one of my favourite old school horror movies. Its a movie i forgot to include when i made my last list, and believe it or not but i only first watched this movie about 2 years ago. Don't get me wrong i think its kinda silly now, and i do tend to laugh more than hide away, but its an awesome movie thats still scarier than todays excuse of a horror movie.
This rep is for The Departed.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Some great stuff to revive the thread with. Speed, Home Alone, Jurassic Park, Independence Day and Rocky I all love. And Face/Off is lots of fun. Still not seen Expendables 3 and also not seen Lawless. Tom Hardy draws me in to giving it a watch, but then Shia LaBeouf repels me away

I love all of the last 4, although I prefer the first 2 Die Hards over Vengeance.

Batman Begins is probably my favorite of the trilogy, but just by a hair.

I asked and you delivered, Optimus! An overall solid set right there.

I'm not crazy about the Cape Fear remake, but I do owe it a rewatch. But with my first watch I didn't like the vibe and style of the film at all.

The third Die Hard movie might be my favorite of the franchise and I think they nailed the whole sequel thing. They found a great set-up for an action film, with Simon Says, and thereby also connected it to the first film through the villain and his motivations. They then added a bigger scale and a new inventive element - a sidekick - and BOOM what a receipe right there!

Batman Begins is probably topped by its sequel, but I'm one of the few who hail it very very high and at one point it was my favorite. I really need to give it another watch though, it's been so long.

The Rock man, what can you say... One of the best action movies of all time and probably Bay's best film. Also, arguably the best film out of the "Cage 90s trilogy". So much fun and a great pace with great action, humor and what not.

GREAT!!!! Looking forward to more!

Master of My Domain
The Rock is a huge guilty pleasure film for me. The plot is absurd and the editing/cinematography is all over the place but there are enough great moments to make it entertaining.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watched Die Hard With A Vengeance a few months ago, and I thought it was pretty good. It might even be better than the original Die Hard, but I'd have to rewatch the original to be sure.

Better than the original Die Hard? You people are mental. Last week I rediscovered the boxset I bought a few months ago. I've been thinking about watching them back to back ever since.