The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by 7thson
Yikes Spudsky, you remind me of something from a werewolf movie...other than that all good...all good...
Normally, we don't, and can't have a camera in the office due to security reasons. That day we did, and we didn't have anything better to do.

At that point of the day, I was.....well bored, and tired. Seemed like the good thing to do at the time.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Sorry I couldn't really find a good pic except for this old scan I took of my license here in Australia

Originally Posted by m0dern_pr0phet
Sorry I couldn't really find a good pic except for this old scan I took of my license here in Australia

It looks alright to me you should see mine

Where do you live in Australia? I live in Wollongong NSW

Brisbane city QLD! Yeah see the Broncos win NRL! that was great.

Originally Posted by m0dern_pr0phet
Brisbane city QLD! Yeah see the Broncos win NRL! that was great.
I have some friends who went to the grand final they had a great time, Go the Broncos

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Me in uniform:

Enjoying the Jaegermeister, 'cuz i rawk!

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by nebbit
What kind of uniform is that Sarge?
Prison Officer.

I'm at HMP Brixton in London. It's, errrrm, a lovely place.

ORO

That's all, folks.

A system of cells interlinked
Say... Weren't you in Blade Runner?

ORO
Heh.

My name's Holden too. Creepy.

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
Try here and probably be quite disappointed!!
Don't be silly you look nice, I already knew you are nice a person, now i know you look nice too

Ronnie you are beautiful