Is there an original version of All The Money in the World (2017)?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I wanted to see the original version with Kevin Spacey in before they decided to reshoot all of Spacey's scenes. I just really wanted to compare the two versions. But is there an original version available anywhere? The DVD I rented from the library doesn't even have any special features on it showing all the scenes, unless there is a disc two that they didn't have that would?

The truth is in here
Seeing as they wanted to sweep any evidence of him being in it under the rug, I wouldn't get my hopes up. That being said, I really wonder how his last movie Gore would've been like. It feels so weird there's a whole last movie with Kevin Spacey completed that will most likely never see the light of day.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Yeah you're right, it won't pick up much steam. I am not condoning at all what Spacey has done either, if the allegations are true, which they seem to be. I just was interested in seeing a comparison nonetheless.

I've always been curious about it too, even though he looked hideous in the trailer, while Plummer didn't seem to need any funky prosthetic. But doubtful it will ever be seen. I think Gore might have a chance of being dumped out someday in the future, with Spacey's charges being dropped. But we'll see.
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)