Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

My girl and I are going to watch If I Stay later. She's dying to see it. I'm going to twist one up before watching so it's tolerable.

Edgar Allan Poe

Hi fellow movie enthusiasts!

I'm developing an app that pretty much let's you search for movies, create your own lists and share them with the rest of the users. The rating is based on IMDb since that's a rating you can rely on, and instead of having algorithms that decides what you "like" to watch we're using curated lists that are made by us or by editors in the app. The editors in this early stage could be everyone and that includes YOU, if you would be interested in trying this beta version of our app!

I need help from a selected group of people who loves movies as much as I do to make sure this app will be as great as it possibly can.

For those who would be interested in helping me out, please let me know.

Thank you for even reading this through since some might find this "spammy" but that is definitely not the case.

Orpheus (1950)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Finished here. It's been fun.

The Human Condition Part II: Road to Eternity

Here are a couple of great ones
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8605.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	23152  

I will try to finish these movies, starting tonight
Attachments
Click image for larger version