What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I was dressed!
I want a picture of when you wern't dressed

Welcome to the human race...
Discussing my recently-posted Top 50 Movies Evaaar! list with two of my friends.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
I want a picture of when you wern't dressed
Lemme guess.

You want a photo to scare the dingos in your back yard, right?

Someone somewhere in Glasgow is wearing a baby hat with the words 'killie baby' (after the football club), they are playing with a darth vader Mr potato head, they are listening to 'the shins' on the cd player, while watching 'Sideways' on DVD.

The above was supposed to be my friend on Christmas morning, but its not, because some arse broke into his car and stole the christmas present I got him, his stereo and camera printer.

I am busy feeling peeved at this time. Christmas, the time for giving.

/rant over

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Iroquois
Discussing my recently-posted Top 50 Movies Evaaar! list with two of my friends.
Next time tell them I said hello and type it with a smile.
Thank you.

You ready? You look ready.
Just woke up. Talking to two people. No e-mails yet. I'm going to go and just rot. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Just woke up. Talking to two people. No e-mails yet. I'm going to go and just rot. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
Don't sweat that email. You'll be alright, I promise.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Ophelia
Someone somewhere in Glasgow is wearing a baby hat with the words 'killie baby' (after the football club), they are playing with a darth vader Mr potato head, they are listening to 'the shins' on the cd player, while watching 'Sideways' on DVD.

The above was supposed to be my friend on Christmas morning, but its not, because some arse broke into his car and stole the christmas present I got him, his stereo and camera printer.

/rant over

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that.
Did he call he police?

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Don't sweat that email. You'll be alright, I promise.
It ain't the e-mail I'm worried about. It's sitting at home for 12 days with nothing to do.

Originally Posted by John McClane
It's sitting at home for 12 days with nothing to do.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things turn around for you. I hate that bored enclosed feeling.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things turn around for you. I hate that bored enclosed feeling.
Yeah, I might be going to Memoirs of a Geisha with a friend Friday. Unless, he doesn't want to see that.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that.
Did he call he police?
Hello

Yes, the police have been called, he is going round to the station tonight so they can take fingerprints off his cds. I doubt there is much point though.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child

/rant over

Being the only Mofo from Glasgow, what can I say?
I have an alibi.
Sometimes this city sucks so much, the local news carried a story about a group of youths attacking a Santa Claus in a shopping centre and stealing all his presents for the children!!!
Couple this with it being " murder capital " and now " heroin capital " of Europe and hopefully my fellow Mofo's will realise why I want out of this city so bad.
Difficult to feel seasonal when you're city centre is full of junkies and beggars when you're doing your shopping, everyday I detest my home city more and more.
Please Santa, give me my greencard and a one-way flight to NYC!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

listening to music, reading a few things and hating myself for gaining 30 pounds in the last 3 months.

Hello

Yes, the police have been called, he is going round to the station tonight so they can take fingerprints off his cds. I doubt there is much point though.

Wow… they actually have funds to do fingerprinting on break-ins… ... I need to move...

I am sorry about the break-in... it's a shame some people have no respect for other people or their property... and I hope they catch them.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Hello

Good luck Ophelia. I hope the sting of this has worn down a little. Again, I'm sorry to hear what happened. Our van was vandalized the weekend before Thanksgiving...and it happened in our church parking lot. Fortunately, we didn't have anything stolen, but one window was completely shattered and glass was everywhere inside. It's a little disconcerting having your property messed with (and stolen in your case).

I'm drinking way too much, oh well....it is Christmas

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Tacitus
I'm blowing my nose.

It must be that 'Good Cheer' allergy that I get at this time of year...
You know Dasher and Dancer
And Prancer and Vixen
Comet and Cupid
And Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?~~

Feel better Tacitus....and don't forget to get the tissues with lotion in them.