The best final line of a movie.

Tools    

There Will Be Blood: "I'm finished"

Apocalypse Now: "The horror...the horror"

No Country for Old Men: "And then I woke up"

The Silence of the Lambs: "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner"

I was just about to post There Will Be Blood. I'll settle for Get Out instead.

"I'm TS-motherf*king-A. We handle sh*t. It's what we do. Consider the situation f*king handled."

And one just for me. If you know what it's from, I owe you a Coke.

Taps in Morse code: "Kisses"

Di je Karlo?
An Event (1969) - the kid shouting for his grandfather. It was pretty haunting.

Probably the most classic ending line in the 20th Century was from Gone With the Wind (1939): "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

As someone else already mentioned, it's not the final line.

Don't worry, there's always tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.

As someone else already mentioned, it's not the final line.

Don't worry, there's always tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.
Yes, you're right. I always think of it as the last line in the movie, whereas it was simply Rhett's last words to Scarlett.

It's interesting that there was objection to the use of the word "damn" from the production code censors. How far we've decayed in the 80 years since...

"Aren't you his mother?" Rosemary's Baby

"G*d damn you all to Hell!" Planet of the Apes

"Cannibal." The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Boulevard

Mein Führer..., I can walk!!

Yes! The absurdity of that final scene helps make it one of the best satires ever.

And since no one had any clue what I was talking about, tapping out the word 'kisses', in morse code, is the ending of Let the Right One In.

You push that button, everything we've accomplished for the past 500 years will be finished.
Our technology, our way of life, our entire history.
We'll have to start all over again.
For God's sake, don't do it, Snake!

The name's Plissken.

Probably the most classic ending line in the 20th Century was from Gone With the Wind (1939): "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
Actually, while people remember it that way, that was not the last line, which was "After all, tomorrow is another day". Apparently from what I recall hearing when I was a kid, the use of the word damn was such a shock at that time that people remembered it almost like where they were when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Keep looking!!! Watch the skies!!! Keep looking!!!!

From The Thing From Another World. It contributed to UFO mania.

Actually, while people remember it that way, that was not the last line, which was "After all, tomorrow is another day". Apparently from what I recall hearing when I was a kid, the use of the word damn was such a shock at that time that people remembered it almost like where they were when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.
Yeah, as I said a few posts ago, I always misremember that line as the final line, whereas it wasn't-- simply a famous line.

Right, the use of "damn" was a shocker in '39, and probably up until 20 years later... "Hell" was okay, since it's a place. But I can't recall hearing damn or worse through most of the '50s. Shows you how much films (and society) have degenerated.