15.87%
10 votes
Do it all the time -- it's easy!
6.35%
4 votes
Once, but I regretted it
63 votes. You may not vote on this poll

And this is my BOOMstick!
I would I honestly would but I'm a chicken.

My cinema's security's packed thighter than an elephants nad-sack so I wouldn't have much chance if I wanted to.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I have snuck into R rated films before, but I bought cheaper tickets to a kids movie.. does that count?

Yes me and my dad did that. We started watching anaconda and thought it was lame so we snuck into another movie but I can't even remember what it was.

Of course. Quite often.

Especially because where I lived in Maryland, there's a theater with twenty-four screens. TWENTY-FOUR. The place is like an airport. It is quite simple to pay for one movie, then stay around for a second and even a third if you got nothin' better to do that day.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Of course. Quite often.

Especially because where I lived in Maryland, there's a theater with twenty-six screens. TWENTY-SIX. The place is like an airport. It is quite simple to pay for one movie, then stay around for a second and even a third if you got nothin' better to do that day.
Out of all the people I'd never thought you would do something like that.

A system of cells interlinked
Well hell, they charge 10 dollars to get in, that should get you a couple films.

MIL
Of course. Quite often.

Especially because where I lived in Maryland, there's a theater with twenty-four screens. TWENTY-FOUR. The place is like an airport. It is quite simple to pay for one movie, then stay around for a second and even a third if you got nothin' better to do that day.

U are so lucky, Pike....
I'd love to spend all day at the movies...

I gotta shift to Maryland now

Originally Posted by Sedai
Well hell, they charge 10 dollars to get in, that should get you a couple films.
You bet your ass.

And here are some pics of the mega-plex I took most of that sentiment out on. Yeah, it looks like the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland.

Too bad there aren't any people in the pictures, because you get no sense of the scale with these. It's gigantic. The ceiling there in the lobby is over three stories tall. So I say fu*k you, Pharaoh: I'm stickin' around to watch as many movies as I feel like.

And when I was in town for Christmas, I heard that this theater has become the biggest moneymaking cinema in the U.S., so I guess my scamming them a bit didn't hurt business any.

MIL
become the biggest moneymaking cinema in the U.S., so I guess my scamming them a bit didn't hurt business any.[/quote]

LOL!

I personally don't have to sneak anything in since I happen to work at a theatre Yet, I do feel funny sometimes when I walk into the theatre with a chicken sandwhich or bowl of soup

All honesty though, I have no problems with people bringing their own food into a theatre. The biggest problem I have with it is when people just leave their wrappers and soda cans in the theatre. Sure, it's my job to clean the theatre afterwards, but some of the messes these people make. And for thos who complain about food prices, that's a joke. Quit complaining about food prices when you don't even touch your $4.75 nachos. I know, because people constantly leave full items in the theatre.

Ok. Enough of my ranting. People have different preferences on foods, so I say bring what you want, just clean up.

Of course. Quite often.

Why, Mr. Pike.... I'm shocked...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

muvico palaces are like a shopping mall...we go there when we are in florida all the time....rob loves it there..unfortunately we have none in new york

but i've snuck in..more than once

When I was 14 a friend and I bought tickets to see Circle of Friends, but then snuck into Outbreak, because we thought they wouldn't sell tickets for an R-rated movie to us kids.

Originally Posted by milwaukeewood
I personally don't have to sneak anything in since I happen to work at a theatre Yet, I do feel funny sometimes when I walk into the theatre with a chicken sandwhich or bowl of soup

All honesty though, I have no problems with people bringing their own food into a theatre. The biggest problem I have with it is when people just leave their wrappers and soda cans in the theatre. Sure, it's my job to clean the theatre afterwards, but some of the messes these people make. And for those who complain about food prices, that's a joke. Quit complaining about food prices when you don't even touch your $4.75 nachos. I know, because people constantly leave full items in the theatre.

Ok. Enough of my ranting. People have different preferences on foods, so I say bring what you want, just clean up.

I have been working at my theater over 5 years now, and I [u]kind of[u] agree with having no problems with customers bringing in their own food. I mean, once the customer gets to the podium to get the ticket torn any food they have CANNOT cross the line. We do have a cafe in the building where you can eat the food, so therefore everyone should be satisfied.

Now when the theater drops (theater lingo for when the movie is done) , it's just ridiculous in there like milwaukeewood stated. The messes are just unnecessary. I am afraid to see what their house looks like.

The prices of the food is a joke. Customers have a right to complain(even me). I myself have seen full nachos, drinks or even popcorn bags. If they wanna waste all their hard earned money, I say let them. If they were smart enough they would 'just' go see the movie.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Snuck into a theatre or into a movie?

Sneaking into a theatre is somewhat easy and difficult at the same time. We have exit doors, and if someone opens it you can pop in, move over closely to the arcade...play...and they'll forget about you. I don't know about security, there might be some at those doors...not entirely sure. Never snuck into a theatre before

Movies? Of course.

My cousin works in a cinema, so i get into movies for free. so have no urge to sneak in