Important Question

Tools    

Hey do you know what movie the following still is from

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Invisible Dad?

Wow...it strikes me as VERY familiar...I really wanted to say A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but thats not the case as the moment...wow.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Looks like it would be something from a commercial...

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Invisible Dad?

The bodies have been intentionally edited out. Apparently, this guy is try to cheat on some film still quiz.

Well, whatever it's for, Pimp is correct (I think).

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

Yes, it's Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, and yes this is from a site where you try to guess the stills. These are "Invisibles", and are the main game over at the wonderful FilmWise website. I play the Invisibles every week. It's way fun. My name can often be found among the leaders.

But the Fear & Loathing the original poster asked about is an old one. Either another site ripped them off, or this is completely random. I believe I've even seen this Fear & Loathing Invisible used in the Scene It board game (they licensed their game to be incorperated into that one).

This subject has been raised on the board before, HERE and HERE.

ANYway....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra