Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Good enough, but I wont wait. If the offers still there tomorrow its yours as there is no possibility whatsoever in a million years Id trade Cedric Benson (a 16 point a game RB), AND Eli Manning for Palmer and Stewart. For me thats taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back. You do know Eli and Cedric are better in each position than Stewart and Palmer?! Seriously though why would I make that trade? If you think the loss of Stewart will cripple your team certainly reject the offer.

The World's Smallest Violin
I agree, you would have been nuts to take that counter. But, like I said - it was the best I could do right now.

Thanks, Yoda!

Yeah dont waste my time Jay. Knowing an offers bad when youre offering it is insulting. Ill trade Eli Manning for JaMarcus Russel before ever trading with you.

No insult was intended. I was just trying to offer something other than an outright rejection.

I'll certainly abide by your wishes and never trade with you.

For the record, I didn't discuss any of these offers with Jay, publicly or privately.
I can certainly vouch for that. I think there was some confusion as to what I was "thanking" Yoda for. He had reluctantly dropped Stewart prior to me picking him up on waivers. I wasn't aware of that until he'd just posted it.

I apologize for being pissy.

If I knew either of you watched Entourage Id have a perfect line to use right now.

I apologize too. I honestly didn't mean any disrespect with my counter offer. I'm still pretty new at this FFB thing, and I've never offered or accepted a trade - too skittish, I guess.

Maybe we can touch base tomorrow and see if something can be worked out. I think a bunch of us are standing pat to see what happens with the waivers anyway.

Yoda, looks like you beat me out for Maroney. I think that Stewart "favor" has been repaid .

A system of cells interlinked
I will vote that down SO fast. Eli Manning for a back-up running back?? Aside from a return for a touchdown on a kick-off here and there, Sproles has done just about zilch all year. Please stop giving top teams stud players to add to their already ridiculously deep benches. Thanks.

"Sproles, though, got just one carry with LaDainian Tomlinson getting his most significant action in two weeks. Sproles was also limited to one reception."

1 carry? Yeah, that's worth a top 12 QB...

Also, Darcy - You do realize you will have exactly ONE total running back if you ship Sproles...This trade boggles the mind. You won't even be able to field a starting line-up. Sammy Morris is all done.

I voted against the trade, like, so fast.

Sadly, I am starting to get the feeling this league has been skewed beyond repair...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I voted against the trade, like, so fast.
Somehow, I never quite pictured you as a "Valley Girl."
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Gotta concur with Mr. Seds here, that's a fairly lopsided deal. Sproles' current totals are pretty modest, and they figure to drop off even more, with LT seemingly healthy now.

Personally, I wouldn't be so quick to deal Manning, either. He's not stellar, but he's start-worthy, and I'd play him over Favre most weeks, and there's an excellent chance you'll need him quite a bit later in the year.

Really, the main thing is not to put so much stock in whatever happened in the very last game. That's the foundation for pretty much every bad decision.

I had a well written response, but think it best to just let this lie and hope nobody else votes against it. My response might accelearate an overexaggerated situation, and especially after my spaz with Jay Ill just stfu. No offense meant
guys.

Edit in - Just want to state publicly if Darcy wants to nix this trade its ok by me. Not that I want to, but dont want her to feel held to a situation if shes a change of heart due to the barren RB landscape.

I'll have to pass; Cotchery was very reliable before his injury and he figures to come back pretty soon and possibly be even better, with Braylon Edwards in the mix. Harvin has a shoulder injury, also, and looks like he might not play this week, either.