10 worst films ever created

Tools    

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
I loved You've Got Mail as well, but then Little Nicky is one of my all time fav comedies too! A man's perfume is another man's poison I guess!

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
I loved You've Got Mail as well, but then Little Nicky is one of my all time fav comedies too! A man's perfume is another man's poison I guess!
How true....and sorry about that Kitty. I liked Titanic and someone listed as one of the worst.

We all have our guilty pleasures...I also loved Bedazzled and I know some members here didn't like that one either.

There is a 'crap you liked' thread somewhere here...I should go bump it up.

I tend to stay away from any type of slapstick humor, so that knocks out just about everything from the Wayans, MMyers, and The Three Stooges..

to add to the list I offer :

Mr. Deeds - ugh! Thank goodness for the Spaniard, the rest of the movie was practically unbearable.

Unbreakable - moderately disappointing entry from an otherwise brilliant writer/director M. Night Shyamalan (come on guys.. a hero in a "Security" raincoat?!)

IT - started out great, bombed at the villian

Honey - could she be any more confused about that accent?

Anacondas - cause the first one wasn't bad enough

Nightmare on Elm Street (all sequels) - did they switch makeup artists or what? Freddy went from looking burned to looking like he had big oozing sores on his head...

Blair Witch Project - 'nuff said.

House of the Dead - I STILL want my money back!

You Got Served - yeah, like THAT would really happen

and a general anything with Mariah Carey in it..

House of 1000 corpses (lame, very lame)

Contact (it just went on and on and on..)

Gigli ('nuff said)

Godsend (very very weak movie, although it had potential)

Tomb Raider - Cradle of Life (Why, oh why make such a sucky movie)

Charlie's Angels - (I mean....seriously...just...horrid.)

Matrix revolutions - ( well, now George Lucas can sleep in peace knowing that he isnt the only one who had managed to ruin the almost impossible to ruin triology)

Originally Posted by susan
legends of the fall
saving silverman
memento
moulin rouge
what lies beneath
Really!? Moulin Rouge!? Memento!? those were really great Movies. the rest i probably agree but Moulin Rouge!? and Memento. mmmm i have different Opinion Moulin Rouge and Memento are really good Movies.

My Worst.
Gods and Generals.
You Got Served
The Code
Point Men

I actually liked Darkman and Total Recall... and Apocalypse Now of course

Off the top of my head...

Jaw Breaker
Bounce
Forces of Nature
My Stepmother is an Alien
Maid in Manhattan
The Wedding Planner
Dumb and Dumber
Glitter
Swept Away
Anaconda

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I dont mean to pry but why did you not like Dumb And Dumber?

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'm with Henry. Irreversible was such arthouse trash. It was terrible. It tried painfully to be brutal and was simply just brutaly painful to watch. The camera work was flat out terrible. I will give it up to it for showing me the most gruesome and stomach turning beating I've ever witnessed on film though. It takes alot to make me say something is gruesome, but the death of the man in the S&M Bondage club was eye wrenching. Other than that one scene, the movie just fell far from all that is loveable and admirable about films. And that is in no way credit to the nature of what the movie is about and the emotions it is supposed to evoke in the viewer...it was just ****ing bad.

However much I dislike that movie, I will say the worst movie I have EVER seen in my life is Battle Royale II: Requiem.

Battle Royale is to me one of the greatest movies ever made. Not for technical or film quality merit, simply because it was a riot to watch. It hit every note it intended to and it was deffinetely a movie that made you think. It was a blast through and through. The sequel however...

It was written and directed by the son of Fukasaku Kinji, the creator of the first film. After the release of Battle Royale, Fukasaku Kinji actually passed away and he must be rolling around in his grave at the knowledge of what BR2 turned into. The script was pathetic. The concept was taken to an insultingly stupid level. The heart and soul of the movie had been ripped away and replaced with an MTV-esque plastic-heart, capable of not beating but simply allowing the blood created by its predecessor to flow throughout its arteries until it was so overexhaused that it had no life left in it whatsoever. Shame on you for disgracing the glory of your father and his first film. I hope he comes back from the dead to devour his son, and makes a movie about it at the same time. An undead father eating his lively son for disgracing the family name. Solid.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
I loved Batman and Robin. Oh sure it was rubbish, but at least it proved that Arnie had a sense of humour. Gotta love that guy
I love Arnie, least the man can make a fool of himself Unlike some wanna be action heroes...I'm talkin to you Van Damme.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Dumb and Dumber
Cmon Dumb and Dumber?!? Sure its far from Oscar quality and I'm not the biggest Jim Carrey fan in the world but it did have its moments.

Lloyd Christmas: That's a lovely accent... New Jersey?
Lady at bus stop: It's Austrian.
Lloyd Christmas: Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
Lady at bus stop: Let's not.

Pennsylvania Policeman: Pullover!: Pullover!
Harry Dunne: No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.

There is so much to dislike about Irreversible. While the club scenes are the most glaring with their absolutely retarded camera work, what I hated most is that it had no point. It showed these horrible acts of violence, but it never said anything about them. It just was horribly pretentious overwrought crap.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by susan
what lies beneath
What Lies beneath was'nt that bad! it scared me but I suck in scary movies...

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
What Lies beneath was'nt that bad! it scared me but I suck in scary movies...
you're right, the first half was good, it was the second half that i got fed up with...harrison ford does not do bad guys well....

in moulin rouge what bothered me the most were those songs

memento just put me to sleep...

i liked you've got mail (the ending always gets me) and i liked the historical points in titanic (james cameron did his homework) and i might be the only one but i like waterworld and the postman (and my husband loves darkman)

although i'd have to agree on anaconda, speed 2

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Hey, I thought the Blair Witch Project was one of the most daring films to have ever been produced, it's in a league of its own. Sure the camera work was horrid, and you never get to see the villain - but think of it from a film maker's point of view - how often can you create such hype with such a low budget?? Also it set signature scenes that are often mimicked in other flims - like the bumpy amatuer camera angles in the forest, and the face in torchlight (with the drippy nose). And getting people to actually believe the entire film really did happen - in that way it was brilliantly executed.

Though like Joe Millionare, you can hardly play the same trick twice - hence BWP 2 flopped as badly as JM 2.

moulin rouge? i loved that movie
anyways, worst movies,

yes, mortal combat
u got served
the hulk
daredevil
day after tommorow
hmm, i'm sure i can come up with a few more...

So many good movies, so little time.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Maid in Manhattan
The Wedding Planner
Dumb and Dumber
Glitter
Swept Away
Anaconda
I can see you really "like" J-Lo, Caitlyn. How could you forget The Cell.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Dude honestley i don't know how anyone can say that memento sucked that is a really really really good movie on of the greats.

Yeah you got served and Day after tomorrow really sucked. I mean i kinda enjoyed watching The day after tomorrow though.........maybe cause throughout the whole movie my friends and i were making fun of the horrid flick.

Also is there such thing as like a warm winter meaning its snowing but there is no breathe coming from your mouth....is that possible just wondering because in that crappy movie king arthur i during the winter scenes i saw no breathe trails coming from the actors mouth if its not possible then that is just really sad how they could let that happen. Oh well.

**** ME! I'M ALL OUTTA ENEMIES!!
1. Gigli (j.loz hott but her lookz won't help her)
2. From Justin To Kelly (juss fuked up)
3. i'm sorry to say it but Rocky 5 (only good part was fightin Tommy Gunn but i like da Rocky movies)
4. Halloween 3 (had nothin to do wid story line)
5. Wes Carven's A New Nightmare (too confusin)

A system of cells interlinked
Matrix Revolutions and Contact are on peoples lists???

I have vastly different tastes it appears....

Really how is contact worse than something like Toxic Avenger??? The opening sequence of Contact was amazing, the story was solid, and the ideas were inspiring. The "No Words" scene is wonderful. The romance was terrible, but it had many good actors in it and like I said, one of the coolest opening sequences ever....

We are talking worst movies ever here folks... Anyone see Skullduggery? House of 1000 Corpses? Metalstorm:The Destruction of Jared Sin? Nightmare on Elm Street 5? These are bad films, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, IMO. I mean, it's fine to say Revolutions was a disappointment (I didn't think so), but worst movie ever? I am questioning the credibility of some the viewers in this thread

Caitlyn's list contains almost exclusively terrible films, that most people thought were pure garbage, critics and randoms alike. Then I see a list with stuff like Revolutions, Titanic, Contact, and wait a minute...Apocalypse Now???

*Faints*

Oh, I'm sorry...did someone say Apocalypse Now is one of the worst movies ever created. So what you are saying is films like Mortal Kombat:Annihilation are better than Contact, Titanic, and Apocalypse Now??

Oh, what a world, what a world.....

These seem more like films that should go in the "Films everyone likes but you hated" thread.....