Hi, I'm New

Tools    

Hi , I'm new here.

I'm just wondering how the system works here. I hope to enjoy being a member of these forums.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Welcome, Welcome. I just had a dream in which I shot a very good friend of mine because he wouldn't get out of the way of me and another group of friends storming a castle.

Well, I think I'll be very nice to you from now on.

welcome. what do you have questions on

What is the reputation system about?

Thanks, it was a big help. I think I have got the jist of how things work around here.

Hi there... welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Randomly visiting for now
Hi welcome to Mofo? Funny I just had Mac's for breaky today....mmmm hot cakes + Big breakfast, probably really bad for me but I haven't had a breakfast from there since....well last year....so I deserve it

Enjoy your stay!

Hello Blister, welome to MoFo! Stick around and enjoy the popcorn.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Welcome, here's a big hint on how to survive realatively unscathed through your mofo experience,leave Holden the hell alone, itll save you a lot of time and effort

have fun

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Hi!
How are you?
I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions... and I want to have them answered immediatly...

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi! You mind if I call you Blitzen?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Piddzilla- since im new, i'm gonna let you call me Blitzen

MovieMaker5087 - I don't know if your serious or not, so I'll give you one piece of information, he is a intrument technician who works in the North Sea on an Oil Rig. Happy?

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
Piddzilla- since im new, i'm gonna let you call me Blitzen
Oops! You're not german are you?

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
MovieMaker5087 - I don't know if your serious or not, so I'll give you one piece of information, he is a intrument technician who works in the North Sea on an Oil Rig. Happy?
Obviously you haven't heard this

greetings from all the ladies and gentlemen and Nitzer

lol, just kidding Nitz